or Connect

Posts by Hengo

Price drop and pictures/info added
Thanks for the reply tjd. Not what I wanted to hear, although I had expected it. Yes, electricity will be much more regular than in Freetown - will keeping the clothes in an aircon space do the trick then? Does that take care of the moist? May tailor told me I should put paper into sleeves and between the hangers and the clothes. Will that help? Thanks!
Hi everyone, I need some advice here. I am about to relocate from Europe to my organisation's regional office in West Africa (Dakar, Senegal). I have traveled a lot in the region and really look forward to the move, but have a big concern regarding clothes storage. Basically, every time I return from travels in these super humid environments, I find that everything in my suitcase is moist. I suppose that's fine when you travel for a week or so, but what happens to my...
Up for sale is an amazing Kiton suit in size 42 Long. It has only been worn a couple of times, hence it shows no signs at all of wear. Fabric is a gorgeous Blanc Blu Super 180s, 14 Micron, in a grey herringbone weave with a hint of olive and faint blue stripes. It is a light weight year-round fabric of the absolutely highest standard. The jacket is a traditional Kiton single-breasted 3-roll 2 with soft shoulder padding. Dual vents and fully lined, with working sleeve...
Quote: Originally Posted by supastylin [/b]I'm afraid it is! You never wear a shirt more than once, yet you would wear a suit an infinite number of times? Where is the balance? What about the damage/fading caused to a shirt/trousers by the washing machine? Not to mention most fine shirts/trousers even have their own rule sets when washing (no tumble drying, gentle cycles only, etc.) Besides, how many people have you seen with the same shirt on...
Thanks all. I'll look into RLPL - haven't found any deals that can match the Isaia yet, though. Would you say that the gorge and laple width are fine on the Isaia? I have never had a DB tuxedo before and think the gorge seem a bit high and the lapels a bit wide. Or do the proportions seem normal to you? Cheers
Hi, Would really appreciate any comments on a tuxedo that I am considering: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3DI%26otn%3D2 I own several Isaia suits and sport coats, and really love the brand. They fit well, and fabrics are in my experience excellent. I have never bought from this seller before, but have heard good things (including on SF). The price is excellent. These are all the good things that tell me to buy it. The problem is that Nitro's...
I've seen a Boss "Collection" line, which was very expesive and therefore probably the highest line currently on offer. Haven't inspected closely, but from what I could tell the difference between black label was in the material rather than construction. I would not buy it.
His Imperial Majesty of Ethiopia - some nice DBs and pocket squares (note how the PS completely "blooms out" in the second pic: