or Connect

Posts by Hengo

Very nice light weight and unconstructed summer blazer from Borrelli (pre-2010 – so completely covered in handwork). I would not sell this, but my wife hates it so I never get to wear it… As a result, it has been worn only on one occasion and is in pristine condition. Fabric is a cashmere-linen-silk blend that is light but does not wrinkle a lot. It has almost no padding and a true spalla camicia. Model is Sorrento and it is tagged EU52. Fits true and only alteration is...
Very nice light weight ISAIA suit in light grey and blue sciammeria spider wool. It is tagged US 44 8R, but has been taken in slightly and would also fit US42. Model is Stewart A. I have not used it a lot, and it has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I have now lost weight and it is too big to be altered for me. Please check measurements below. Asking USD 400. Shipping is not included and will be from Sweden. Payment through Paypal, and buyer pays the...
Tagged sz US 44R, but taken in sligthtly. Would fit sz 42 as well. Single breasted, three bottons, dual vents and pleated trousers. I have not used this a lot since I never really liked the Brioni fit on me. Maybe 3-4 occasions, and it has been sitting in a closet for a long time. Model is Millenio 21. It is 100% wool in a light/medium weight. Asking USD 350. Shipping is not included and will be from Sweden. Payment through Paypal, and buyer pays the...
Amazing fabric on this Kiton suit in charcoal. Tagged size 54 7r, but has been taken in slightly. 3/2 single breasted. Dual vents. Pleated trousers. I love this suit, and have used it a lot. With losing weight, it is now sadly too big for me. It is in very good condition. Please check measurements and pics. Asking USD 550. Shipping is not included and will be from Sweden. Payment through Paypal, and buyer pays the fees. Measurements: Shoulder: 19,5 P2P: 22 Sleeve: 25...
There is also a "concept" line. Not sure about its place in hierarchy, but the relatively low price point suggests it is on par with Lab. Had a deconstructed navy cotton sportcoat in the concept line that I enjoyed.
Quote: Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal I find the post interesting. Even when the writing could be improved, I like the idea of an American (or whatever) giving his sartorial impressions from his overseas travelling... Agree. It is an honest piece of writing that says as much about the writer as it does about Rome. The way it should be. Much appreciated. Thank you
PM sent on the Lobbs
Interested in eu50r suits. Solid navy and possibly grey stripe, depending on pictures. Cheers!
Quote: Originally Posted by cretaceous_cretin As far as ironing, I don't. I outsource that the local laundry. I also don't like bothering with the stays - it is a nuisance looking for the correct size every morning. However, I don't like the look of my shirt collars without them (they roll unevenly). Solution: the cleaning lady removes the stays before cleaning, and replaces them after ironing. I suppose your local laundry could do the same...
I have one in linen. I agree that it is well made, and I like it. It is a bit too slim fitting for my taste, though (especially for being a linen shirt), and I prefer some other brands at that retail price point. At the price you paid, however, it is indeed a very good shirt.