or Connect

Posts by Hengo

NWT Borrelli trousers in a luxurious wool-cotton blend. Colour is peach and these are pre-2010 Borrellis completely covered in handwork. Tagged EU50, and slim fit. Asking price is USD125, exclusive of shipping. Measurements: waist: 17 thigh: 12,5 leg-opening: 7,75 cuff: 1,5 inseam: 34,5 with a couple of more inches to spare if cuff is removed
NWT PT01 slim fitting medium weight cotton trousers. These are tagged EU48, which corresponds to US32. Fabric is 98% cotton and 2% lycra. Price is USD 140 exclusive of shipping. Measurements: Waist: 17 Thigh: 12,25 Ankle: 7,5 Unhemmed
NWT Brunello Cucinelli sweater for seale. This is a very soft cashmere (10%) and wool (90%) crewneck sweater. Tagged size is EU 50, but it fits fairly slim (measurements below). Price is USD 215 exclusive of shipping. Measurements: Chest: 21,5 Sleeves: 27
I have four two amazing blazers up for sale here. The Attolinis are NWOT and the Isaias are with tags. None of these have been altered, and they are all unworn. I will ship globally, payment through Paypal. 1. First out is the king of all jackets - a navy wool blazer from Attolini. Size is EU50. It does not get better than this. It quater lined, has the typical Attolini cut with some shoulder padding, a lean silhouette, dual vents and a very nice 3/2 lapel roll. I got...
Both isaias are labelled "G Evian". Have not encountered the model before, but they are unlined without any padding and with spalla camicia. On the left is a fairly heavy 100% cotton in blue and navy checks and three patch pockets. The other is a navy herringbone in 48/52 wool/linnen. They are both very nice, but i have found that since i lost some weight and dropped from sz eu52 to 48 isaia is not as perfect a cut for me as it used to be...
Two jackets for the summer
2 used sport coats: 1. Borrelli sorrento model in EU52. Pre-2010 collection. Handwork everywhere, spalla camicia and a fabric blend of linen, silk, wool and cashmere. dual vents, no padding, functional button holes. I have worn it no more than twice. Asking USD200 Measurements: Shoulder: 18,9 P2P: 22 BoC: 31 Sleeve: 25,25 2. Kiton 100% heavy cashmere in shades of green Sz EU53 drop 8. This is in used condition, but no tears or holes or smells. It has been sitting in my...
This is great! I immediately ordered two shirts and a pair of cotton slacks at an unbeatable price!
Price drops on the remaining suits!
PRICE DROPS! Gentlemen, Welcome to my closet clearance of used and new top of the line suits. It hurts me to sell off these pieces, but I lost a lot of weight some time ago, and these suits are sitting in my closet for nostalgic purposes only. Some years ago, I was a size 54/44. I then lost some weight to a pretty standard 52/42. The pieces you see below that are marked as EU54 have thus been tailored in (in the waist of trousers and jackets) to fit as standard...