or Connect

Posts by Hengo

Both isaias are labelled "G Evian". Have not encountered the model before, but they are unlined without any padding and with spalla camicia. On the left is a fairly heavy 100% cotton in blue and navy checks and three patch pockets. The other is a navy herringbone in 48/52 wool/linnen. They are both very nice, but i have found that since i lost some weight and dropped from sz eu52 to 48 isaia is not as perfect a cut for me as it used to be...
Two jackets for the summer
2 used sport coats: 1. Borrelli sorrento model in EU52. Pre-2010 collection. Handwork everywhere, spalla camicia and a fabric blend of linen, silk, wool and cashmere. dual vents, no padding, functional button holes. I have worn it no more than twice. Asking USD200 Measurements: Shoulder: 18,9 P2P: 22 BoC: 31 Sleeve: 25,25 2. Kiton 100% heavy cashmere in shades of green Sz EU53 drop 8. This is in used condition, but no tears or holes or smells. It has been sitting in my...
This is great! I immediately ordered two shirts and a pair of cotton slacks at an unbeatable price!
Price drops on the remaining suits!
PRICE DROPS! Gentlemen, Welcome to my closet clearance of used and new top of the line suits. It hurts me to sell off these pieces, but I lost a lot of weight some time ago, and these suits are sitting in my closet for nostalgic purposes only. Some years ago, I was a size 54/44. I then lost some weight to a pretty standard 52/42. The pieces you see below that are marked as EU54 have thus been tailored in (in the waist of trousers and jackets) to fit as standard...
Forgot to mention that the inseam is 31 with 1,5 extra material to let down. Trousers have no cuffs.
Striped shirt from Borrelli Luxury Vintage line. Marked size 41 and slim fit. From the 2011 collection. Normal LV features like soft collar and handwork. Asking USD 100. Shipping is not included and will be from Sweden. Payment through Paypal, and buyer pays the fees.
Light blue shirt from Borrelli Luxury vintage 2011 collection. Very soft spread collar, and slimmer fit than mainline collection. Asking USD 100. Shipping is not included and will be from Sweden. Payment through Paypal, and buyer pays the fees.
NWT shirt from Borrelli. Standard cuffs, European fitting, super soft medium weight cotton. Pre-2010 collection, meaning the handwork, thick MoP buttons and quality that Borrelli used to be known for. Asking USD 130. Shipping is not included and will be from Sweden. Payment through Paypal, and buyer pays the fees.