or Connect

Posts by outlawcowboy

It blows my mind that not one person has had a run in with his bitch ass. does he physically work at that chicken spot? can he be seen? why hasnt his mouth been stomped yet? what id give to get my hands on him. Its just a matter of time..Cant even imagine how he lives with himself. hes a real special kind of "piece of shit." dude should just off himself already.     And fuck, charly and dan. both knew about this shit. both were involved in the operation for a long enough...
You'd have to be a complete moron to buy anything from, Falcon. It still blows my mind how they have all gotten away with this. And the balls they have to advertise on this thread.. but wait, they will give you this shitty discount if you hurry up and buy.  This whole thing is such a fuck story. Charly and Dan had no idea shit was going south but just kept taking money? motherfuckers! you knew the opperation.  you should have known damn well something was off. I get it...
Does anyone want to buy my spot?
How is it that people know about or have been to the chicken joint and not one person has confronted or beaten this little pric?? at the very least, someone should throw a brick right threw the fucking window. lucky for him, I cant get my hands on his bitch ass or id be stomping his mouth. 
if he's not going to refund our money, I wish he would kill himslef. fuck his life. however, it would be nice for someone to clean his clock beforehand. 
Does anyone want to buy my spot?
Petition submitted.
it wont seem to let me submit.. anyone else have that problem?
keep riding that dick, fool.  in all fairness, falcon may not have anything to do with drew, but its still a fucked up spinoff that just validates TOJ jackets were nothing but a cheap sham. 
This whole situation is fucked. Looking back, im a fool for even buying into this bullshit. the end result is a cheap overseas jacket that was blown way out of proportion. and damn sure not worth anywhere near the wait.    on a side note, that whole Falcon thing really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You couldnt pay me to rock one of those jackets at this point. also wouldnt be surprised to find out drew has something to do with it. the fact that they stress he doesnt,...