or Connect

Posts by outlawcowboy

if he's not going to refund our money, I wish he would kill himslef. fuck his life. however, it would be nice for someone to clean his clock beforehand. 
Does anyone want to buy my spot?
Petition submitted.
it wont seem to let me submit.. anyone else have that problem?
keep riding that dick, fool.  in all fairness, falcon may not have anything to do with drew, but its still a fucked up spinoff that just validates TOJ jackets were nothing but a cheap sham. 
This whole situation is fucked. Looking back, im a fool for even buying into this bullshit. the end result is a cheap overseas jacket that was blown way out of proportion. and damn sure not worth anywhere near the wait.    on a side note, that whole Falcon thing really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. You couldnt pay me to rock one of those jackets at this point. also wouldnt be surprised to find out drew has something to do with it. the fact that they stress he doesnt,...
This. Dude stole near a half million dollars. fuck his life. he should be in jail. 
Get to know me.
sounds good to me. Im mean, it's illegal to stomp his mouth, but im pretty sure swindling hundreds of peope out of hundreds of thousands of dollars is illegal too. id gladly crack him in his hole and call the cops for him. Let him explain how he got himself into this mess. In all honesty, he should be going to jail for the stunt he's pulled. 
Same. At this point thats the only way im going to be satisfied. Only a matter of time now and he's crazy if he thinks its not going to happen.