or Connect

Posts by thinksimple

Up for sale is a Wings + Horns Ventile Down Vest, bought at Nomad two seasons ago. It's a great vest, basic but cut really well (in line with all of W+H's other items). Measurements are available upon request, vests are difficult to measure and can accommodate a range of sizes. For reference, I wear M in W+H hoodies, and a 31 or 32 pant, typically. Jacket is in great condition, there are some marks (not stains) on the jacket from light use. It's a light coloured jacket,...
Up for sale is a beautiful Band of Outsiders cowichan knit wool sweater. It's tagged a size large, but fits more like a medium. I usually wear 2/M in BoO, and this fits me well. See measurements for more detail. The sweater is woven with a thick, warm wool in alternating black and blue. It's an unreal, rare sweater. Measurements: Chest: 19.5" Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 25" Length (top of collar to bottom hem, down back): 28" Shoulders (seam to seam): 17" Asking...
Up for sale is a Band of Outsiders x Barney's "No Bunk/ No Junk" black leather lambskin bomber. It's a size 2 / Medium, but is slim fit. I've been on a personal mission to find one of these jackets in my size for more than 2 years. This specific jacket was released a few years ago, I believe in 2011. I bought it off a fellow forum member, tried it on at home, but have regretfully decided to sell. It's got a great slim cut, and supple, soft lambskin leather. It's a great...
I've got a bunch of jeans up for sale - check out the shirts I'm selling as well, willing to offer discounts for multiple purchases. Totals include shipping with Canada or the US. Thanks for looking! Dior 19cm Raw (Darker pair): Size 32, hemmed to 32. Great fades starting on this pair, crotch has been preemptively reinforced to prevent a blowout. $180 Dior 19cm Raw (lighter pair): Size 31, hemmed to 31. Absolute one of a kind with fades like no other. Back pocket is...
I'm cleaning out my closet and have a bunch of shirts for sale. All shirts with the exception of the Gitman and Ben Sherman have been previously worn, but are in good condition - any flaws will be noted in the description. Prices include shipping within Canada or the US, I'm able to offer discounts if you'd like multiple items. Thanks for looking! Shirts in order of appearance: Club Monaco Brown check Slim fit XS: $30 J.Crew Blue/Green Plaid XS: $30 Gitman...
I've got a bunch of shirts for sale. Shipping includes Airmail within Canada + US. I'm happy to ship overseas for a modest additional fee. I combine on shipping, check out my other listing. Thanks! 2 Tailorstore Custom Shirts (Measurements TBD) - $20 each or both for $30 Had these two shirts made for me last year, but I didn't dial the measurements. I used a TB size 1 as a measurement reference, but they were a little shorter in length. While they both fit great the first...
I'm clearing out my closet and have a bunch of bottoms for sale. Some items are brand new, others have been worn and/or altered - please read the description, or feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions. Prices include Airmail shipping within Canada + US, but I am happy to ship overseas for a modest additional fee. I also combine on shipping, so check out my other listings. Minerd Light Distressed Slim Jeans, size 32 - $50 Bought new at Holt Renfrew...
Taking offers!
I've got an AMAZING John Varvatos messenger bag for sale. Note that this is Varvatos Mainline, not any of the diffusion lines. It's made of a buttery soft black leather, with a grey cotton canvas interior. It's a simple, minimalist bag - 1 main compartment, with a zippered side pocket. This bag has some amazing details - the softest leather I've ever had in a bag, Lampo zips, and a minimalist aesthetic. I've been stopped several times and asked what kind of bag it is....
I've got a bunch of shirts up for sale that haven't seen much wear lately. All shirts are in great condition, but some could use a pressing (I hang dry all my shirts). Shipping and Paypal fees are included in the price. On to the goods: Ralph Lauren Plaid Button Down (Custom Fit) Size S - $30 Great slim fit shirt from Ralph Lauren. Runs a little bigger than the BoO and TB shirts, but is RL's slim cut. Another fantastic shirt I don't want to sell, but can't justify keeping...