or Connect

Posts by TommyB

The Whiskey Harlech GMTO I organized last summer was £700 (including VAT) and there was a price increase of £50 not long after that. As someone already said, trees are extra. Think they used to be £60 (incl VAT).
Not interested in a Skye, I'm afraid. I like the look of the heel/side brogueing on the Lindrick, that's what makes that boot stand out. To me, the Skye is too similar to other wingtip boots and is not what I'm looking for right now.   If there's enough interest for both a Skye and a Lindrick in Whiskey, my choice for the Lindrick would be all eyelets, storm welt (even if it means no wheeling. no light-colored stitching, though!) and antique edge.   Torn between...
Not sure I would be able to say no to a Whindrick.
Every time I see a pair from this run I wish my Harlechs had the same light shade of Whiskey.
Fantastic shade of #8 on your LWBs!
Suede chukkas. Marvaments' NST grain boots. Also grain wingtip boots, or tan wingtip boots. Reverse chamois NST or wingtip boots. Chocolate suede NST boots. Lots of great non-shell!
Going to be awesome!
Just did that! My first Rivets so hopefully they'll fit. Not sure if I'm size 33 or 34 but they were out of 33 so went with 34. Need to take them to the tailor anyway, to taper them (I even have the lower part of my Unis Gio Skinnys tapered, though not very much...), so might have the waist taken in too.
The Dainite sole loks great on those, and I bet they're super comfy.Oh yes.
You're right, they do look great in burnished tan! Still want them in Ravello. 🙂 Doubt they'll be available in Ravello within the next five (or ten...) years, though.