or Connect

Posts by poptcom

Good idea -- thanks.
per suggestion in quick answers, i'm reposting this here. i'm long-time SF lurker but reaching out in a quasi-professional capacity looking for advice/recommendations. i am looking for SF member(s) to help with curation of products on specific themes. if you (or someone you know from inside/outside the SF community) fits the bill and you consider yourself to have in-depth knowledge in any of the categories below, please PM me.  - denims**  - hoodies - casual sports...
this might be new thread material but going for quick answers first (happy to repost if it's better elsewhere). long-time SF lurker but reaching out in a quasi-professional capacity looking for advice/recommendations.   i'm looking for SF member(s) to help with curation of products on specific themes. if you (or someone you know from inside/outside the SF community) fits the bill and consider yourself to have in-depth knowledge in any of the categories below, please PM...
Long-time SF lurker getting more active because of the professional call of duty which is just dandy because it's been my go-to style community for a long-time anyway.   Based in the other SF and in my mid 30's.