or Connect

Posts by azwildcat

Depending on where you live and work, dressing to impress may lead to crap results.  Not everyone lunches with Tom Wolfe.   No two or three of your shirt, tie and PS should have been purchased as a package deal.     More seriously, if you wear suits less than five days a week, tan pants are a staple.     Variety within a category is not inherently good or bad.  As such, it's highly overrated.     If you're a leader or salesperson of some sort, I guess it's okay to...
On account of the price and the reviews, I've put a fair amount of effort in trying to find a fit with Lewin and CT shirts.   With Lewin, I have to order a collar size up to be able to button the collar.  At that collar size, though, the cuffs are humongous - too big by probably 50%.  And there's too much cloth in the shoulders, and the ends of the collar points folded up or down during the first wear.  So I had to send back and, unfortunately, give up.   With CT, I...
This may be the best message board post I've ever read.  Cheers and thanks.  Can I get a summary like this on parenting?  Biz?  Marriage?   The one thing I do wish I'd personally thought about a bit more in following this and related Mafoofan advice is varying contrast based on complexion as discussed by Flusser.  More specifically, I wish I'd gone with lighter blue shirts, so as to have more contrast in fits.  And maybe a bit heavier on the white in the blue/white shirt...
$100?$100-200? 
I can't wear jeans in summer any more... even at night... it's just too uncomfortable... and wearing flip flops to make it bearable looks terrible, IMO.   Chinos aren't particularly stylish for nights out.... and can be just as warm themselves.   Thus, I'm inclined to explore linen, but am a total newb... my knowledge of it extends basically to Easter slacks.  It seems like Tommy Bahama and others have some slimmer cut (and darker color) options that might work in the...
wrong forum
Thank you!!

Some fits from last week.  Apologies if multis aren't appropriate.  Re 2, would have preferred a blue shirt, but none clean.  Re 4, colors looked better in real life, IMO...there's tan in the jacket that doesn't come through here.  Have at it.        
 Thanks, maybe I will.  Either way, all the questions above would still apply.