or Connect

Posts by ackroydb

I have a black zip up Hugo Boss Cardigan.  It's in great shape and only been worn a couple times.  It's an XL, but it pretty slim fitting.  I gained some weight a while back so this doesn't fit me anymore and has been sitting in the closet.   $45 shipped.   Thanks!
I have a like new Hugo Boss button up shirt.  I have only worn is maybe twice.  Gained some weight a while back and it doesn't fit me anymore.    $30 shipped   Thanks!
I have a navy blue GANT linen sweater that is brand new without tags.  I have never worn it.  It has a V-neck and elbow patches.    Since I'm new here I can supply my ebay username if you would like to look at my history.   $40 shipped.   Thanks!
This is a black Hugo Boss Cardigan that's only been worn a few times.  The size is XL and is fairly fitted.  Like new condition.  It's located in Portland and willing to ship.  Was around $350 new.   $50 paypal'd and shipped!   Happy to supply my ebay username to check feedback since I'm new to this site.   If interested, shoot me a PM or email me at ackroydb@gmail.com   Thanks!
I have a brand new without tags GANT linen sweater.  Size is XL.  It's located in Portland, Oregon.   $50 paypal'd and shipped!   Happy to supply my ebay username to check feedback since I'm new to this site   If interested, shoot me a PM or email me at ackroydb@gmail.com
I have a Black Hugo Boss zip up cardigan that is in like new condition.  It's only been worn a few times.  No blemishes whatsoever.  The size is an XL be it's pretty fitted.   $45 shipped and paypal'd   Thanks!
Brand New With Out Linen GANT sweater.  Forgot I bought this a while back and it no long fits me.  It's never been worn other than trying it on.  Size is an XL.    $40 paypal'd and shipped!   Thanks!
Black with green and red stripes nylon watch strap.  Brand new   Asking $20 shipped   Happy to supply my ebay username to check feedback since I'm new to this site   Thanks!
I have a brand new OEM Panerai Crocodile strap.  it's 24X22.  Had it on my watch for about 24 hours and changed it out.  It's been sitting since.  It's 100% authentic.  Retails for about $400   Asking $175 shipped    Thanks! 
Levi's 514 worn no more than twice.  Perfect condition and look new.   Asking $15 shipped.   Happy to supply my ebay username to check feedback since I'm new to this site   Thanks!