or Connect

Posts by bachbeet

BTW, I think the yellow shirt is underrated. It deserves a comeback.
A rust colored tie would look good with a dark brown suit.
ACTUAL SCHOOL ABSENCE EXCUSES FROM PARENTS (SUPPOSEDLY)-- INCLUDING SPELLING. *My son is under a doctor's care today and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him. *Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot. *Dear School: Please ekscuse John for being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33. *Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating. *Please excuse Roland frrom P.E. for a few...
odoreater: As just one example, in Ca a single person gets a homestead exemption of $50,000. A married couple gets $75,000. So, two single gays who own a home would get $100,000 and those same two as a married couple only get the $75,000.
Actually, I can think of two big benefits that two single gays would be able to take advantage of by staying single but together as a couple: filing two single tax returns instead of one joint one; and filing two separate bankruptcies (and getting twice the property exemptions) instead of one joint one. The first would be a much more prevalent use of an advantage. I hope the second won't become more prevalent because that would mean the economy is much worse.
I have to use sensitive toothpaste. And, Colgate is the only one which hasn't pulled that sly trick of reducing the amount in the package yet increasing the price. So, I use Colgate sensitive plus whitening.
Well, we in Ca have prop 8 on our ballot. A yes vote means a Ca constitutional amendment that makes marriage only between a man and a woman. The proponents say it is the only way to protect marriage. From what? I don't feel my marriage is threatened just because a gay couple can also be married. I think the proponents' argument is merely a cover for their homophobia. I vote by mail and have already voted no on prop 8.
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, 'What is Politics?' Dad says, 'Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I am the head of the family , so call me The President. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so we call her the Government. We are here to take care of your needs, so we will call you the People. The nanny, we will consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we will call him the Future. Now think...
Some really nice socks. Too bad you sold all of the large ones.
I like it. It's a unique perspective on the woman.