or Connect

Posts by bachbeet

Today I'm wearing Canali. I tested it several months ago at Nordstrom's and liked its "clean" scent. Got some soap and an after shave to boot.
BTW, I think the yellow shirt is underrated. It deserves a comeback.
A rust colored tie would look good with a dark brown suit.
ACTUAL SCHOOL ABSENCE EXCUSES FROM PARENTS (SUPPOSEDLY)-- INCLUDING SPELLING. *My son is under a doctor's care today and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him. *Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot. *Dear School: Please ekscuse John for being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33. *Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating. *Please excuse Roland frrom P.E. for a few...
I have to use sensitive toothpaste. And, Colgate is the only one which hasn't pulled that sly trick of reducing the amount in the package yet increasing the price. So, I use Colgate sensitive plus whitening.
Some really nice socks. Too bad you sold all of the large ones.
I like it. It's a unique perspective on the woman.
You might try Stevia, an herbal sweetener.
How about a few words from our friend Steven Wright. I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize. Borrow money from pessimists - they don't expect it back. Half the people you know are below average. 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name. 42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up...
MrGimpy: My wife is a nurse and she thought something serious could be going on with Fred. She guessed it may be a neurological condition.