or Connect

Posts by bachbeet

I have distinct memories of thoroughly enjoying PB&J on toast. The warmth added to the PB's flavor. Plus, at the time, the Temptations' My Girl was still going strong and getting lots of airplay. Radio stations used to time their playlists and that tune was always playing as I enjoyed the sandwich.
"5ft7 120lbs empty stomach with a boxer on." You hold your dog while you weigh yourself?
CG: How long did the delivery take?
I prefer the Cin2 bamboo briefs. Cin2 makes some good undershirts too. I used to really like the e2u brand of briefs. But, they went out of business.
CG's right. Just a pattern on the suit, shirt, socks, etc. When I was a little kid, the Coasters had a song called Shopping for Clothes (great song). In it the salesman shows a suit to the customer and says it's "pure, pure herringbone." After his credit proves to be no good, the salesman says "that's a suit you'll never own." I thought then that herringbone was a special type of material and couldn't understand how a material made from fish bones could possibly work...
"Thank you for sending me a copy of your book; I'll waste no time reading it." Moses Hadas "He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know." Abraham Lincoln "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends" Oscar Wilde "I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend....if you have one."...
These glorious insults are from an era when cleverness with words was still valued, before a great portion of the English language got boiled down to 4-letter words. The exchange between Churchill & Lady Astor: She said, "If you were my husband I'd give you poison," and he said, "If you were my wife, I'd drink it." A member of Parliament to Disraeli: "Sir, you will either die on the gallows or of some unspeakable disease." "That depends, Sir,"...
I'm 6-1 1/2 and my ideal weight is 185. That is what I weigh now. A couple years ago I had a series of 3 epidurals (steroid injections) for back problems and within 6 months I weighed 205, the most I've ever weighed. The least I've ever weighed was 138. That happened in W. Africa after drinking some local water. I dropped the weight really fast and had a high fever, etc. I got back up to about 150 and stayed there and felt comfortable at that weight in that humidity....
Today I'm wearing Paul Sebastian, the black bottle. I have both their regular one and this one. I love both.
People actually smoke tobacco in hookahs? "And if you go chasing rabbits And you know you're going to fall Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar Has given you the call Recall Alice When she was just small"