or Connect

Posts by bachbeet

"I loved what Draper did with the ad. It was just what was needed. The others are just too stupid to see it." I thought it was a very bold move too and will likely reap rewards. He said before doing it that the firm appeared "weak" and it seemed everyone was now "kicking them" while they were down. So, this move shows strength. However, I do agree with the other poster that he could have sold it to the others before doing it. I don't think they are stupid and would...
Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives: 1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you. 2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name. 3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor. 4. A dog's parents never visit. 5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across. 6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day. 7. Dogs find you amusing when you're...
This is the best show on TV. The concept lends itself to very creative story lines. One finds oneself rooting for Dexter while knowing that he is a murderer. It appeals to our darker sides. And Smits is doing a great job of acting. I like the other developments with Deb getting close to her CI, the suspicion surrounding Quinn, what exactly is Ramon up to, what exactly was the dead brother doing, in fact what was that whole Prado clan into? BTW, in the opening...
I like and have all the variations, except button down. I do have hidden button down which is the only type of BD I like. I also don't own too many cutaway collars as I think that's too extreme. I also like the scalloped collar, sometimes called the Riley collar (after Pat Riley who popularized it when a coach for the Lakers). I like the variety of the different collar options.
After reading that she thought Africa was a country, I knew she definitely had no future as a geography teacher. She could definitely go back to news broadcasting. Or, better yet, weather reporting. I think those winks would be a nice touch in the weather report.
"So anyone else going to start partaking again, due to these initiatives?" No, but that's not the point.
I haven't had any problems reading mail. My only quarrel (and I contacted them about it) is that a feature no longer exists which was a very useful feature. Before, if i had 50 new mail items, I could hold down shift and click the first and last mail item in the list and all would be highlighted and ready to delete. now, i no longer can do this but have to click on each of the 50 mail items. Tedious and time consuming. i really don't get why they try to "fix something...
Most legal experts do not think this challenge will succeed. The silver lining is that the statute which the language in prop 8 mirrored passed by around 61%. Prop 8 passed by around 52%. I guess that's progress.
VITAMIN C wrote: I have the moral responsibility of guiding my future children's behavior, to NOT educate them that homosexual behaviors/marriages are accepted when they are growing up, to steer them so I could have grand children of my own blood. A similar argument was used not that long ago in many states that banned interracial marriages. It was flawed then and flawed now. The yes on 8 campaign was really a homophobic one. You'll never convince me otherwise.
I have a full beard. I stopped coloring my hair about a year ago. When I did I had a stylist do the coloring of both my hair and beard. I would go to the stylist every six weeks. At the third week, I would trim my beard and re-color with Just for Men. It was a good routine which worked for me.