or Connect

Posts by dantatzai

@johnelliottco Are the sneakers worn by the model in this picture the black achilles mid or lows? Thanks
I still have the black quilted one in size large bnwt if u want
They used to have a boat neck but je took everyone's opinion into account and tightened up the neck to make it more of a true crewneck.The price used to be 160 but now is $185 reflective of a necessary price increase
Thanks!
@johnelliottcoDoes the stadium jacket fit the same as the current stadium jackets with leather sleeves?I wear a large in the current stadium only because the inner lining of the current stadium prohibits a bit of movement - does this have the same inner lining? If not then would I size down since the all terry will stretch?
Np
 I personally take a large in the hoodie and medium in the crew.  For some reason the crew in large is loose on me and the hoodie large is fitted.
I wear a large in both but your frame def seems like the xl will work better
It's a really great jacket and lightweight too! I'm close to your sizing as well and have the large! Hope it works out!
I have the stadium and although they say the terry stretches - it doesn't that much cuz of the satin lining - that being said - u might have the same in between sizing so to speak like the 41 overshirt u said though this may be better cuz the shoulder width in the same size is wider so I'd say large should be good/ xlarge may be too big for ur liking but would be less fitted obviously