or Connect

Posts by dantatzai

Other than the loopwheel dual flash zips - I believe every terry one released has silver RiRi's with the black underlay when zipped but would be cool with just black RiRi's.
Check pm
I know a few people here had mentioned interest for the dune villain - I have size large bnwt - pm me if interested otherwise will most likely just end up posting it
I like the cut - co mix for me runs tighter - less drapey due to the material
Lol
Anyone still interested in the grey kake size medium bnwt pm me (retail plus shipping)
Same here / what did it for me was when I layered the tank underneath the medium villain - you can see the outline of the tank and I want or didn't want to take the chance on that stretching out. Funny thing is though on the villain crew neck i wear a medium
All depends on how you like the fit of your hoodies - most posts I've read from the beginning until now is that it will stretch but it definitely depends on your frame.I'm around your measurements and I wear a large. I can fit a medium but it's skin tight in the upper body.
Same size as villain
Heads up to anyone that was looking for the oversized hoodie in black size large - sent one back today that is supposed to arrive Friday so just depends how long before they put it back up 👍🏼