or Connect

Posts by DavidMed

Your message seems pretty vague, you can't conclude that everything I said is non-sense, perhaps for some parts of it you don't understand and I won't go over everything again just to explain my point which I guess could be elaborate in order to grasp the essence of it. I'd be happy to do so if you demonstrate an interest for it through private message otherwise it would not fit or suit the purpose, expectation of others who mostly can't appreciate it not because of...
For me It's pretty funny to observe the marginalization of the out-of-norms conformism people on either opposite poles.
Of course, the marketing campaign of most fashion house is to give an attract or a subjective value based on perception higher than what it really is. As I did pointed out previously, the superposition of individuals I see here reflect some kind of relativism by anti-conformism by the view of the collectivity that is mostly permeable to that kind of message and unconscious of it's psychological effect, attachment by some freudian model to an impersonal...
It's not because you don't understand that it's not valid. 
I know that most of you reject marketing biased material since it would a socialization effect to accept the image or symbol of the power of a supremacy of a private company over a collectivity or class of individuals by a mere identification of a artificial identity orientated by the value of patriarchal kinship of a logo in it's inter-subjectivity with a interdisciplinary team of scientific in humanities, social sciences and natural science to integrate a product that...
Hi   I know that I'm a new comer, but I still have some questions that  would need some elaboration in order to make good purchases. I recently saw some hi-top sneakers from Balmain on sale on Barneys New York, they went off of stock pretty quickly, they were gorgeous in my own opinion, but as quality goes is it comparable to others high-end luxury brands (Givenchy, etc.)? There is a pretty awesome jacket/peacoat that I have an interest with that is relisted on ebay,...
Pierre Balmain sweater    http://m.ebay.ca/itm?itemId=151196506795