or Connect

Posts by iamsilvermember

Thanks!
For sale are a pair of Grenson Sid Suede Wingtips UK8 in dark brown . Have only been tried on once on a carpet.  These are a first pair and comes with box.   Price: $140 net to me plus shipping cost to make way for new shoes. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
For sale are a Burberry Brit Cotton jersey Polo Shirt Medium sized.    Price: $80 net to me plus shipping cost. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
Thanks! They are one of my favourites but I just don't get the chance to wear dainite sole.
For sale are a pair of BNIB Trickers x FransBoone Richard Longwing Morgano Shell Cordovan UK8. Have only been tried on once on a carpet.    These are a first pair. Come with the a slightly worn out box and shoe bags.     Price: $550 net to me plus shipping cost to make way for new shoes. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
For sale are a pair of Paul Smith Skull Stamp cufflinks.   Come with Original packaging.     Price: $50 net to me plus actual shipping cost. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
For sale is a brand new set of Paul Smith Five Eyes Stainless Steel Watch. Model no. BM5-011-71   Come with the original box and warranty booklet.     Price: $200 net to me plus actual shipping cost. The item is now based in Hong Kong.

For sale are a pair of pre-owned MacNeil Burgundy Shell Cordovan 9E with a DIY brown sole edge (keeping black on the welt). It's a very very beautiful shade of burgundy - photos for you to judge. I am very reluctant to let go these but the last doesn't work with my feet.   These were purchased as seconds with "W" sign marked on sole and "No warranty" sign inside the shoes. I think the defects are on the brogue punch in the toes and 2 stain spots on the right shoes and a...
bump and price lowered.