or Connect

Posts by iamsilvermember

For sale are a pair of pre-owned MacNeil Burgundy Shell Cordovan 9E with a DIY brown sole edge (keeping black on the welt). It's a very very beautiful shade of burgundy - photos for you to judge. I am very reluctant to let go these but the last doesn't work with my feet.   These were purchased as seconds with "W" sign marked on sole and "No warranty" sign inside the shoes. I think the defects are on the brogue punch in the toes and 2 stain spots on the right shoes and a...
bump and price lowered.
For sale are a pair of BNIB Church's Amberley Chelsea Boots UK8.  These are a first pair. Come with the box and shoe bags.   Price: Bought them at $500+ but willing to let go at $350 plus shipping cost to make way for new shoes. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
For sale are a pair of BNIB Allen Edmonds Shell Cordovan Grayson Tassel Loafer in Burgundy. These are size 9D   These are a seconds pair. Only a few small dents which are unnoticeable at all from normal distance. Come with the box.     Price: Bought them at $499 while I was in the US but willing to let go at $400 $350 plus shipping cost. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
that's looking great!
are these seconds as in other posts like those on eBay?
looking for 8uk too. thanks loads.
Hi guys, New to this amazing thread and finally pulled my trigger on these from brooks brothers during their friends and family sale. Is this brooks brother version any different to the 256 one? in any case I can't wait to receive it! how necessary is it to get their wax for maintainence? thanks all. www.brooksbrothers.com/Filson®-Twill-Original-Briefcase/UL00052,default,pd.html?dwvar_UL00052_Color=BRWN&contentpos=4&cgid=
very clear, thanks!