or Connect

Posts by iamsilvermember

Thanks!
For sale is a pair of BNIB Red Wing Sage Suede Chukka Boots 9166 in US9/UK8/EU42. These are a first pair and comes with box.     http://www.redwingamsterdam.com/red-wing-shoes-9166-handsewn-chukka-sage-mohave-keep-the-sage-mohave-leather-clean-with-the-red-wing/ws-pr/pr454   Price: $150 net to me plus shipping cost to make way for new shoes. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
Sent you a private message please check. Thanks.
Wide fitting. They are on the large side to me. I would say they fit probably close to a 9.25d (if there is anything as such) on Leeds 1 last. I wear the following1. AE 1 last 9D (Dalton and Leeds)2. AE 5 last 9E (strand)3. Loake Aldwych 8UK4. Ralph Lauren shell Marlow bluchers 8.55. Meermin Hiro 8UK
TTS in my opinion. Fits me well and I wear the following 1. AE 1 last 9D (Dalton and Leeds) 2. AE 5 last 9E (strand) 3. Loake Aldwych 8UK 4. Ralph Lauren shell Marlow bluchers 8.5 5. Meermin Hiro 8UK
For sale is a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren Shell Cordovan Marlow Bluchers 9D. See photos for condition - I have taken them under a few lighting conditions to show the variation of colour depth.   I have applied rubber soles, and made a repair to the heel cup in both shoes. Please know your size - I wear 9D on AE 1-last, 9E on 5-last and found these slightly roomy hence stuck in the heel insert which is removable.   Shoes only, shoe trees not included.     Price: $280...
For sale is an BNIB Ashland Natural Shell Cordovan Louis "Little New York". Beautiful Horween shell cordovan as we all know. Reluctantly selling only because of the bill size in HK means that it can't be of my daily use.    This was purchased as an irregular but it is because of a few spots on the leather. See pictures.    Price: At cost of $92 ($115 with 20% being an irregular item) net to me plus shipping cost (around $10 for tracked shipping). The item is now based...
For sale are a pair of BNIB Car Shoe Suede Driving Shoes US9.   These are a first pair and comes with box.     Price: $150 net to me plus shipping cost to make way for new shoes. The item is now based in Hong Kong.
same issue for myself - is it common?
For sale are a brand new Bottega Veneta Cardholder. Comes with box and all authentication and paper.   Price: $180 net to me plus shipping cost. The item is now based in Hong Kong.