or Connect

Posts by SlickTime

Excellent. Thank you.
 Thank you for the excellent feedback and all the great points, Scotty.  As you mentioned, I agree that the Fifth Ave may be a better solution, but unfortunately that isn't an option for me at this time.  In that case, I suppose I should start with the Park Avenue and go from there. 
Morning gents, I'm trying to decide between the AE Park Avenue and the AE McAllister in black.  Their purpose will be foremost to be used in professional level job interviews, and then carried on into work shoes.  I like them both, but Park Avenue seems a bit plain and I'm worried that the McAllister may be too much for certain interviews.  The related fields would be Finance/Government/Oil Industry.   Your advice would be greatly appreciated!    Thank you
These shoes look stunning! Could I have more details on them?
Greetings gents,   I'm looking for a Chanel Antaeus 3.3oz bottle cap, Please!  (Or empty bottle if you don't want to let go of the cap alone)
Greetings gents,   I'm looking for a Chanel Antaeus 3.3oz bottle cap, Please!  (Or empty bottle if you don't want to let go of the cap alone)
I have to say that I have always found shoe polishing to be a relaxing, therapeutic, and enjoyable ritual/experience.  However, using GlenKaren polishes to shine your shoes is just an absolute pleasure and self-indulgence!  And the results are astonishing to boot! They are the best set of polishes I have used to date.  Thank you for a great product!  
          Well I couldn't resist and quickly pulled the trigger.  I was very happy this morning to find that the shipping was super fast! Thanks Glen!   I did want to ask you, having never seen or used this polish before, is this how the consistency of the polishes should look?  The High Shine paste bottle cap was ajar when I un-packaged it.  When I completely removed the cap I could see that the paste began to "sweat" a little.  I just want to be sure it...
On a different note, does anyone have an online shop they recommend for getting replacement buttons? Mother of pearls, leather buttons, etc.
 Thanks for the great info!  Good to know.  I'll keep this one on my watch list should I decide to get a rack.Good point from another point of view.  Thanks!  I would probably opt for this option if I could find a cleaners nearby that hand irons.  Though, I'd probably still wash them myself not because they would last longer but to save myself the expense.  I'm with you on the time spent ironing issue for sure! Yes, I was referring to that.  Good to know! Thank you.   Ah,...