or Connect

Posts by SlickTime

Thank you, gentlemen.  Yes, that's how they came out of the box.  I'll be sure to return them then.
   Thank you.  I'll be sure to do that.
Greetings gents,   So I was really excited that I finally got my first pair of Allen Edmonds (Park Avenue)...!  And then it was a total kill-joy when I realized there was a huge crease/indention on one of the shoes.  I ordered these at Nordstrom and had them shipped to my house since they didn't have my size.    I posted this in the Allen Edmonds Appreciation thread, but I think perhaps this post is better suited here. So should I return these immediately? Or is this...
Greetings gentlemen,   So I was really excited that I finally got my first pair of Allen Edmonds (Park Avenue)...!  And then it was a total kill-joy when I realized there was a huge crease/indention on one of the shoes.  I ordered these at Nordstrom and had them shipped to my house since they didn't have my size.    So, I am seeking your advice.  Should I return these immediately? Or is this not a big deal, and the leather will warp back into place (for lack of a...
Excellent. Thank you.
 Thank you for the excellent feedback and all the great points, Scotty.  As you mentioned, I agree that the Fifth Ave may be a better solution, but unfortunately that isn't an option for me at this time.  In that case, I suppose I should start with the Park Avenue and go from there. 
Morning gents, I'm trying to decide between the AE Park Avenue and the AE McAllister in black.  Their purpose will be foremost to be used in professional level job interviews, and then carried on into work shoes.  I like them both, but Park Avenue seems a bit plain and I'm worried that the McAllister may be too much for certain interviews.  The related fields would be Finance/Government/Oil Industry.   Your advice would be greatly appreciated!    Thank you
These shoes look stunning! Could I have more details on them?
Greetings gents,   I'm looking for a Chanel Antaeus 3.3oz bottle cap, Please!  (Or empty bottle if you don't want to let go of the cap alone)
Greetings gents,   I'm looking for a Chanel Antaeus 3.3oz bottle cap, Please!  (Or empty bottle if you don't want to let go of the cap alone)