or Connect

Posts by csmitty

I wish the current cigar could come out like that. Love that make up, in the top few of my want list!
Thanks. The left has gotten a funky crease I might try to work with but other than that so far so good. I'm thinking they're probably a @bl@ster pair. I can't remember his exact size but I think he was around an 11.5-12D. Chili split reverse welt, double JR sole.
From the MTO thread: Early morning with the Leeds. 2nd outing. They've got some great contrasting panels that change depending on the angle you look at them. I wonder if these were one of bl@asters pairs? Given the tell tale eyelets
Early morning with the Leeds. 2nd outing. They've got some great contrasting panels that change depending on the angle you look at them.
 Just paid the balance for mine today. Was waiting to hear back on a special request. So I assume early next will be unboxing.
Thats natural? Surely thats a brown. I don't think AE offers anything in natural CXL.
 Just curious, but what size were you on at DC? I'm a few spots down on the cigar lists. I'm assuming your probably the 11.5.
 A blessing and a curse to be of Mdubs size.
Yea, its pretty horrid. You can't be logged in as a corporate member during other sales, you basically have to do a guest checkout to get the code box option. Also I have no clue how to change any personal information since we moved, you click edit and nothing happens really.
Thought I was sunk after I forgot to check the acknowledgment box. Still made it through with the 11D. Helps ease the pain of missing the Navel. Glad there's LTE going through Kentucky!