or Connect

Posts by capnMURPHY2021

Possibility for another MTO of the Delfino gunclub? It looks fantastic.
Can anyone comment on the sizing for the Canvas Clyde pants and the Slim-Straight Pants? Do they fit like the officer chinos (i.e. size down 1-2)?
The SS Album scarf sheds like mad (sounds like the Oxalis does the same). Anyone had one for a while and can comment on whether it gets better?
NMWA ships to Canada. I believe they can also arrange for shipping via USPS by request.
A leather weekender like the MMM one would be amazing.  
^ Are you referring to this olive cameraman? (dug up an old photo from the beginning of this thread)  [[SPOILER]]
If you fly a lot on United, their mileage Club card is great. Gives you access to their lounges and bonus miles for booking. You can also get the first year fee waived if you go to a Chase branch to open the card.   A little-known fact: if you want to open a new credit card, do it at your local bank branch. At least in the US, at the branch they have to give you the best offer currently available on the market for the card.
I own flannel trousers in the old Italian cut and the new Italian cut. I think the new one is just as great as the old, only thing is you have to size up.
No grey option for the beanies :(
wonder if the guy wears Aldens