or Connect

Posts by bigwhale

Brand new NDG-1 Oliver People frames. Made in Japan. I've got a pair in matte black and another pair in dark mahogany.
I'd like to see pics also. Also, are the measurements exactly the same as on context's site?
W+H x NdG hoodie in size M or L, black and grey.
I've worn them 3x very lightly. Practically new. I hot soaked them when I first got them. Not hemmed. Asking $240 shipped. Measurements in INCHES: Waist: 32 Inseam: 35.5 Front Rise: 9 Back Rise: 14 Thigh: 10 Leg Opening: 8
8in leg opening
I never get to wear these jeans because I gained some weight they are too tight on me. Too lazy to lose weight so these jeans get no love in my closet and need a new home! I've worn them 3x very lightly. Practically new. I hot soaked them when I first got them. Not hemmed. Asking $240 shipped. Measurements in INCHES: Waist: 32 Inseam: 35.5 Front Rise: 9 Back Rise: 14 Thigh: 10 Leg Opening: 8
Measurements on the MMM long sleeve and W+H thermal? Also, what color is the MMM? Thanks.
Bump for the boots. They need a new home =)
Really love this coat , but never find the need to wear it with the weather in TX. Brand new with tags still. Measurements(inches): Chest: 19 Shoulders: 18 Length: 30 SOLD pending payment
Only worn these 4 times. Pretty much new condition. Size 41.5, US 8.5. I usually wear a size 42 and this fit fine with room to spare. Soles measure 12.5 inches. Asking $425 shipped.