or Connect

Posts by bigwhale

BNWOT, never gets cold enough here in Austin so I never got to wear this jacket. - Rubberized cotton. - Black - Wool collar and lining. - Dual front pockets. - Fully lined. - Center vent. - Made in Japan. Chest (underarm to underarm): 19" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25.5" Across Shoulders: 17" Length: 29"
Doesn't fit my style anymore. Worn about 5x. The leather is crazy thick, will last you a lifetime. Made in Japan 9-10oz Leather Fish-oil Tanned Custom Forged Buckle End of and Era - Final KMW Production Run Belt Measurements: measured from the tip of the prong to the first, third, forth and last hole Size 32: 1st hole- 31.5" 3rd hole- 34" 4th hole- 35" Last hole- 37.5" Total Length 41" More info on the belt...
Brand new NDG-1 Oliver People frames. Made in Japan. I've got a pair in matte black and another pair in dark mahogany.
I'd like to see pics also. Also, are the measurements exactly the same as on context's site?
W+H x NdG hoodie in size M or L, black and grey.
I've worn them 3x very lightly. Practically new. I hot soaked them when I first got them. Not hemmed. Asking $240 shipped. Measurements in INCHES: Waist: 32 Inseam: 35.5 Front Rise: 9 Back Rise: 14 Thigh: 10 Leg Opening: 8
8in leg opening
I never get to wear these jeans because I gained some weight they are too tight on me. Too lazy to lose weight so these jeans get no love in my closet and need a new home! I've worn them 3x very lightly. Practically new. I hot soaked them when I first got them. Not hemmed. Asking $240 shipped. Measurements in INCHES: Waist: 32 Inseam: 35.5 Front Rise: 9 Back Rise: 14 Thigh: 10 Leg Opening: 8
Measurements on the MMM long sleeve and W+H thermal? Also, what color is the MMM? Thanks.
Bump for the boots. They need a new home =)