or Connect

Posts by brad-t

critiquing someone for enjoying an aesthetic you don't think is ideal – versus them aiming for a specific aesthetic but missing the mark – seems pretty fruitless.
please bring photos of me to your hairdresser, or your parents and just say "check this guy out"
what's even the point of that post
just realized those are two different outfits. either that or the sleeves are cut-out in the back
I have literally been fantasizing about a collarless ULD ever since I got mine. I am so happy about this.
"fashion is like art––every palette is different" what?
He's just saying it's weird that stuff from SS14 collection is arriving in stores now, when AW14 should be coming out. Indicates delays in production/delivery (surprise!)
I am all about smashing the patriarchy but I think your post is way off-base; it requires a willful misinterpretation of what sipang is getting at.This is not the same as going shopping with your friends, trying stuff on, and asking for input. Most of the people in this thread are not posting up photos of themselves wearing a garment asking if they should buy/keep it. They are posting stock photos from web stores and asking if they should buy it, completely devoid of...
no argument here
it's not even that long. like mid-thigh. this is stupid