or Connect

Posts by brad-t

I suspect he got it from my tumblr lol I don't have the suit, but I do have these:
I too am appalled that these online stores that don't obligate me to buy from them would dare to enact policies that allow them to remain in business
In case you missed it, the Devoa SS16 pre-order is now open. Sizes 1–5 are available: http://www.styleforum.net/t/504113/pre-order-with-mercury-japan-devoa-spring-summer-2016-sizes-1-5-available-closes-july-20th/0_50
Teaming up with Mercury once again to offer a pre-order to all Styleforum members, and this time around it’s Devoa’s Spring-Summer 2016 collection. A much sportier and somewhat less severe collection than recent ones, it’s also eminently more wearable. Want to see the collection? If you're interested in seeing the collection and potentially ordering, send me a private message as soon as possible. Sizes 1–5 (34–42/44–52) are available. Pre-Order Agreement 1. You...
I like Excella more.
It's not gendered?Lorcan is also pretty? And me???
She's so pretty Great style!
Devoa SS16 pre-order with Mercury coming later tonight.
imagine if up was down! left was right! context ceases to exist, and every social power dynamic is turned on its head! the matriarchy finally arrives