or Connect

Posts by leclutchjames

Well I'll tell you what. Those Manchus sales won't be happening anymore πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Cmon man.About time you get in the loop of things round yonder
I would go true. They'll fit skin tight on the calfs(exaggeration) and loose in the thighGo up a size if you want a little more room/ less form fitting
^i can zip mine comfortably btw, I just like how it looks unzipped πŸ˜‚ just to noteYeah man. But a lot of people try on their true size saying it's too tight or whatever not knowing it's gonna form to you/stretch outIt's all trial and error though
May be right but I feelYa.I just think TTS is best once u start wearing itI size up once and felt funny. But do you maneThis is me in my TTS medium after being worn through out the day basicallyBut like dude said. It's gonna vary. I'm sure sizing up won't hurt. Go with your gut
Then the rest of the fit will look goofy. Particularly the chest and armsThe problem is you can't layer slim clothes with slim clothesBUTTo settle this, just wear the villain with the zippers all the way up or half way up
Lmaoooo JE petty Told yall bout posting them deals all willy nilly. Got shipping confirmation for Loopwheel hoodyπŸ™ŒπŸΌ