or Connect

Posts by hi-val

This might be helpful! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ght=adventures
http://www.taunton.com/finecooking/r...meatballs.aspx This recipe is Epic Win. They're the best I've had, probably ever. I substitute out the veal for more pork/beef. If you only use beef in your meatballs, they tend to get really dense and dry.
Create a budget for yourself. Then really plan out what you want to get in categories-- for example, maybe you want three pairs of chinos so you don't wear jeans every day. Take some time to explore before you buy; I mention this because there are several archived threads about "what do you regret purchasing when you were new to this whole thing" floating around. The fit is crucial; find out what to look for in a pair of pants or a shirt that actually fits you.
Sounds like she feels like she's lacking commitment or reinforcement from you and has to check if she's just another girl to you. There are ways to get around her questions-- "I'm here with you, what else matters?" is a great way to answer and will reinforce good feelings in her. The woman I'm seeing now has no hangups about this stuff and we have never discussed past partners, past exes, places we've been with exes, etc. because it's all bullshit that doesn't matter...
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung I used Accutane when I was younger, and while it worked extremely well, and my acne never got as bad as it was prior to the prescription, the dry lips and other suffering associated with Accutane was enough that I would only advise it if your acne is causing you serious social issues. I'm 25 now and my back is still bad (occasional boils, lots of splotches), and my face isn't great, but this is mostly because I pick...
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...n-early-riser/ Best and most useful advice I've found. The trick is that you have to be VERY disciplined to get out of bed at the same time every day, without slipping. It's hard if you're staying out till 1AM on a Friday night, too. In that case, get up at the same time and take a nap later in the day. I try to wake up at 7:30 every day and it's mighty hard to get started, but you sustain it easily. Another trick is to sleep with...
Xanthros, you can use a self-timer on your camera to take a picture of yourself without holding it or taking Myspace angle shots. Google it to find out how it works, it's incredibly simple.
If you're going for casual, you can play with it a little. The outfit you described sounds very subdued; when I put together outfits, I try to include one item with bright colors in it or something else to make it pop. The tie on the left has a nice amount of color to it and it doesn't look as busy as the one on the right; I'd opt for that one. Try playing with colors like light blue or navy. As for color coordinating in general, a good guide to follow is two neutral...
A. Depends on whether it's a cowboy wedding. B. Why would you want to dress casually to a wedding? You're not there to look fashiony, you're there for other, important reasons. Part of dressing up for a wedding is to show respect for the couple and that you're willing to go through the pain in the ass of getting dressed up for them, the free dinner you're getting and the open bar later. That said, if the open bar doesn't exist, all bets are off. My last wedding attended...
Just noticed that Banana Republic started carrying XS, for what that's worth.