or Connect

Posts by hi-val

Quote: Originally Posted by MilanoStyle I don't see what is the big deal. A guy like the Rock looks fantastic with douchebag type of looks, muscle shirt, shades, tanned, etc. Style only looks weird and odd if a guy tries to pull off something that does not suit him. I cannot possibly imagine Rock wears skinny dry denim and look good in it. Agreed. It's not my style, but hating on what people wear is passe. Live and let live, if the guy...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Hello n00bis. Hell, my first pics didn't even get a response this bad! Hi-Val, yes it's a bad fit. Yes, you've got a ways to go. That being said, stick around; you've got plenty to learn and this is a great place to figure the whole fashion thing out. Just make sure you have thick skin before posting pics.... Oh yeah, I recognize that. The entire outfit is driven by irony, which is probably lost on...
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked YUCK You gotta pop those collars, that's how people know you're a badass. This was my sitting around the house, go to the library wear.
Nothing amazing today except I found a belt that I had been missing for a long time. I put a vintage belt buckle on it and gleefully wore it today. I'm sure everyone else here gets object attachments too. Anyway, two thrifted polo shirts yay belt! thrifty Gap jeans argyle sox don't wear shoes in the house yo.
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector I'm not so down with hipsters for this reason. The look kind of looks dated, it is like the 70s are knocking people off one at a time. Anyways, if I can amjack it for the ladies, I can certainly take polaroids of myself for them too! What about rappa chikzz? hawwt? no! I must say the hottest chicks I've seen in a while are country chicks. I just started attending country nights and the cowgirls are SMOKING...
I would say hipster girls because their thrift-store clothes and art-school pretensions are really hot and ironic. I like the pretty girl who doesn't try to be pretty while also not trying to be fashionable while being fashionable. If that makes sense. It's also freaking hard to find pictures of hipster girls online because none of them will admit to being hipsters. Anyway, here's Tegan and Sara, who fit the...
The Wall Street Journal had a big weekend writeup about it around 6mo ago. Would be worth checking out. I have never cooked it before but I'd say you probably just handle like a regular ribeye. Get a cast-iron pan, put your oven to as hot as it will go, and salt both sides of the steak. Put in just a little oil into the cast iron pan and heat it over med-high. When the oil is wispy and about to smoke, put the steaks in for 3min. Flip them, put them in the oven for 3-4min...
People are entitled to their opinions. Many times, people react violently to things they don't understand. Since they're clearly not hurting anyone, I'd just let Farkers be and hope some sort of cat meme image comes out of it. Chacun a son gout.
Learn to love the fade and the discount you paid for them. There's no rescue.
Black Cherry, I dig the Watchmen smiley face patch!