or Connect

Posts by briancl

Same can be said for your typical business hotel. Where do they get these patterns?
Quote: Originally Posted by Brutus ^ must be an EVO owner or driver of something with a made-in-USA tag. I own an 07 Audi S4 Avant (6MT) and 05 Subaru STi, heavily modded for track duty. Thanks.
Blue is a bold choice. Naming cars is a bit juvenile. The thing already has enough going against it. Just drive it and enjoy it.
Quote: Originally Posted by spacemanvt wow people don't like CYE? one of the best shows ever. i cannot WAIT to see this! Some people also like Two and a Half Men. You can't expect to please them all.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta What I don't get is that the WBC has good baseball. You have near all star caliber teams. You get to see some of the best players playing for a longer time than you normally would. Why don't Americans like this more? And Americans are typically very unfamiliar with the other half of the roster for every team (or the entire roster for teams like Italy, Netherlands, China, etc. It's a nice respite from...
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 The CC people said that they don't even give an option for hardwood. It's melamine and particle board or nothing. All true, but we decided it was the best fit for us. I forget how, but we got 10% off the total price, and we did their most basic decorative options for 5 closets (3 walkins). We live in a city, so having efficient use of storage space is very important. We also have a fairly minimal and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trojanman74 on 2/04 i was quoted by plal a price of 1499 which converted at that time to L282.41 and when i sent this to pedi on 2/05 i was quoted a pricematch of 268.29. and i just did the new conversion so i guess i lucked out as it is now 10gbp higher then what it was a month ago. nonetheless on 2/28 when i ordered from pediwear they still honored my 268.29 gbp price match. but thank you for creating this sheet as it is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Trojanman74 my pediwear order had the pricematched belgrave to L268.29, almost 20 dollars cheaper than what you have here When did you order? What was the MYR to GBP rate at that time? What was the GBP to USD rate at that time? The price-matched quote from Pedi may be a few dollars cheaper if you do a straight conversion because I also built in a 3% foreign transaction fee.. which is typically charged when...
I was very close to pulling the trigger on a LT bag that was on Gilt last year. I kinda wish that I did. I ended up with an incredibly cheap Jack Spade bag off of Gilt that does the trick, but I have a bit of non-buyers remorse over the missed LT opportunity.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Now that everyone seems to be back on the island, I really hope they settle on a time period already. The time-hopping was fun for a while but the novelty has worn off. I agree. I think we've reached a static environment. The whole serious should be broken into three parts: trying to get off the island, trying to get back to the island, and now phase three, which is yet to be defined. I hope...