or Connect

Posts by briancl

Much of the questions are answered with some religious reason. Starbuck? God did it. Virtual Six and Baltar? God. Hera? God. Finding a compatible planet? God. Basically, from how I see it, God planted the seeds throughout the last couple thousand years to steer the right people to a fresh start. His plan would have included the near extinction of the human race and the eradication of the Cavil-lead cylons, so the few remaining cylons and humans can find earth...
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU Fries are finger-food in 99.9% of situations. If I was with the queen of England and she used a fork, then I would too. Eating fries without a fork may be appropriate 99.9% of the time, but maybe ordering fries isn't always appropriate. I don't really like how some people cut up all of their food before eating it. It doesn't bother me that much, but I don't understand why people can't use the knife in...
Combinatorics in the computer science track. Ugh. That was the hardest. My worst grade? Psych 101.
I find that most people who make comments about etiquette are usually the first to talk with food in their mouth, leave food on their face for longer than a few seconds, or talk obnoxiously loud during a group meal. Personally, I practice what I feel is appropriate etiquette, and part of that is never commenting on someone else.
I think Yahoo only lets you assign 1 bracket to 1 group. I had to create a new bracket to join the SF group.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I'm of the mind that a man should quit roommates and footie pajamas at the same time. I think its a great way to save some money. It's fine if you are young, and it can actually be a lot of fun as well. One of my former roommates, who I met randomly during a roommate search, has turned into a good friend. I think it is important to find roommates who are in the same position in life. We were all...
95 - Wicker Park The furthest things are a movie theater and bookstore, both listed at .5 miles. However, both of the places listed, I'd never step foot in.
I've had some good and some bad experiences with roommates. Definitely no more than 2, but just shop around. I'm sure there are many listed on craigslist, so just meet some potentials and go from there.
Quote: Originally Posted by suited I had an iphone since it came out and recently switched to a Blackberry, it was the best decision I've ever made. Forget all the features the iphone lacks, if I never have to step foot in another Apple store again in my life it will be a great success. Nothing forces an iPhone owner into Apple stores. They are sold at Best Buy, Walmart, and AT&T stores. I own a Blackberry from Verizon, and I've never once...
I applaud the Yahoo Sports bracket. Much nicer than having to fight with ESPN's bloated site.