or Connect

Posts by briancl

If you are happy, then don't switch. With a new shirt maker, I would expect that you'd spend a lot of money on the first few iterations of poorly fitting shirts only to end up with someone like what you already have. Fit is the most difficult aspect of custom shirts, and if Hemrajani is meeting your needs and producing a well-fitting shirt, why change? I also think that Hemrajani has a pretty decent selection of fabrics. They don't have the highest quality fabrics,...
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles That's what I meant - the Signature Visa debit card. It's great. I didn't even know about the 2% back actually. I got it for the lack of fees and travel-friendly conditions. Edit: I was wrong, I only have the debit not the Visa. That's alright though, I like my Amex rewards for domestic, and no-fee Schwab Visa debit for international. The Signature Visa does soudn excellent though. I recently switched...
Capri. All of the tour groups clear out by 5pm when the last ferries depart, so it's not that bad.
Charles Schwab Visa does fee-less foreign transactions and is a great 2% cash back card on top of that. I recently replaced my Amex Blue card with this Schwab card.
Pediwear is easy. I have placed two orders and never paid additional fees or tariffs.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock Im not necessarily blaming the ISPs. Like you, I can download certain things very fast. Torrents and DLs from Microsoft are coming it at 2-3 Mb/sec. I guess this all comes down to my beef with Youtube's video/sound quality being shit. Most everything posted on YouTube is user generated content, which means everyday people are producing the stuff. They are not professionals and they do not have very...
It really isn't as evil and malicious as some people make it out to be. ISP's are a for-profit business. Rolling out ultra-high bandwidth consumer connectivity costs lots of money. Verizon spent billions (10-20 billion) on FIOS, and the cable companies are investing many hundreds of millions on DOCSIS 3.0, which should boost cable speeds up near Verizon's fiber. That kind of investment will obviously be slow to roll out. I had no faster than 56k modem at home for 5...
The jacket is still for sale.
I just received an email that my order of 1 polo and 1 shirt has shipped. I will update the thread when it arrives.
A friend forwarded me an email from Thrillist.com about this MTM deal in Chicago. Nicholas Joseph is doing a buy-one-get-one-free deal for their custom shirts through May 15. All you have to do is mention Thrillist.com. I have never heard of them, but their website looks like they do the basic MTM shirt for between $120 and $160. Two shirts for $120 isn't a terrible deal, so I'll probably go check this out. I have had shirt problems with Hemrajani, Chan, and Jantzen...