or Connect

Posts by PersilVouchers

Guess it depends how wide/narrow your shoulders are. I find them about right.
 They're the same as the off the rack ones. So collar size Small fit the same as the size Smalls that I usually buy. The have a size chart if you click on 'Help'. 
 Not often in sales, but worth checking eBay for. Just picked up a green Oxford for about £35. Looks pretty much brand new.
Does it have a button down collar? The one in the 2nd pic doesn't. And would you ship to the UK?   Thanks!
 It does depend on what colour you go for and how often you wear it. I have the black overdye which seemingly doesn't EVER age, the olive one which has faded a little bit over 4 years, and the navy which has faded quite a bit in 2 years. The navy one is indigo dyed though so I was kind of expecting it. I wear it to work a lot so the elbows have faded a bit as I'm at my desk most of the day, and it is starting to fade on creases around the cuffs which the fabric pinches....
 Yeah, they didn't technically offer them with the Hill-Side MTO but I emailed and asked and they did it for me. But yeah, wish I hadn't. But the shirts are both in S so it's not super pronounced.
 They do - they call them a Key collar. I got one with buttons when they did the The Hill-Side collaboration. In retrospect, I should have stuck with the longer collar. The shorter collar doesn't feel right with the rest of the shirt's fit (on me. anyway). I also have a short collar on a black Oxford which has a roomier fit than my Hill-Side one and it's highlighted more with that shirt. The shirt looks quite full throughout the body but then very short and neat around the...
 Yeah. Why did they do that? So poor. I noticed a Tupac print too on their Instagram, but maybe that was a collab with a shop or something.  Quite like the Aqua Dot and multicolour Madras, but that's about it.
Did anyone pick up the Daisy Cord shirt? Measurements seem quite wide. Thinking of sizing down.
 I work with a guy who had a similar issue. He tried the Made To Order service and it worked well for him.