or Connect

Posts by Warpiper

I wear a 9.5 D in everything but White's. I wear a 9.5 E in White's. Otherwise, my toes rub. Too bad. Probably for the best, marriage wise.
Linafelt, I love your black boots! Kind of remind me of my dad's old army boots. It's hard to tell from the angle but it looks like a lowered block heel, which I don't normally like but it looks good on those. I also like the contrast between the black leather and the natural sole.
B-Ewing, I think your feet are a little bigger than mine but I better ask: what size? I kind of hope they won't fit since I just purchased my seventh kilt and I have a new pair of White's on order. The wife's patience may be wearing thin...
^^onimpulse, I absolutely love those boots! I can't wait to see how the age. I hope you are very happy with them.
Yes, it's paracord. I like to change things up and there are tons of colors. You can get it online but I get mine at a local army navy store.
Here they are new And broken in
British tan and water buffalo.
I know that we all get excited and post pictures when our boots are new. I thought I'd post a few of my work boots with some wear on them.
I remember the day I tried on my first pair of semi dress. I thought they had been built wrong because I couldn't get my foot in. I used a shoe horn and carefully squeezed into them. It took a few wears but they stretched out and now fit perfectly. Just be patient.
I've used Montana pitch blend to protect boots and I really like it. It doesn't seem to darken the leather. I used obenhauf's on my iron rangers and it turned the brown leather almost black and has never lightened up. I love all Saphir products. I use the renovateur on my White's. I brush them, wipe with a damp paper towel, appy a thin coat of renovateur, let it dry and then hit it with a brush. I'm using it to help clean the leather and even out scuffs that I get at work....