or Connect

Posts by PCK1

Trek them through the mud some...it will fix the problem.
Mark in suits + loafers...only fit where I don't like the loafers is the pinstripe one..       I know this one isn't a suit...but I think this fit is great and love that red SC...  
 Yes...but stretching also depends on how often you wear it...regardless of lining or lack thereof...
 It is not him...Mark wears glasses...
  I have pics...but unfortunately my computer crashed and am unable currently to upload them from my camera...so it will have to wait until the computer is fixed... Sorry...
I think Mark Cho of the armoury pulls off the suit + loafer look great...always very casual. 
 Thanks tchoy for the opinion. Much appreciated. I will now have a full suit :) Can't wait...
 This is dependent on the material used to make the tie. My experience with Patrizio is that the twill silk does not make up well in a 7-fold unlined tie. It does exactly as you described...and the twill silk is better suited for a 3, 5, or 7 fold lined tie...all of which make up very nicely.  However, with the cashmere, challis, etc...it makes up very well unlined. I prefer 5-fold for cashmere and challis though as I feel it becomes a bit too bulky when made into a...
 i drive everywhere...
Did this Delfino Inky Blue with NMWA & Formosa for SC...   Thinking about adding a pair of trousers to make it a full suit...thoughts on whether it is suitable as a trouser? it is a 9oz hemp and wool blend...   It may not hold a crease great...and will def wrinkle...but that is part of the look with a lightweight fabric...concern really is whether it will hold up as a trouser...it won't get worn a lot...maybe 10-15 times per year