or Connect

Posts by noVA99

is there a comparable bag to the 257 that can handle the Apple 17" Macbook Pro with sleeve?
Nalini Team Kelme winter bicycling jacket. Made in Italy. Outshell: 82% Poly, 18% Lycra. Inner fabric: 100% Polymide. Never worn. European size 6. I am 6'1" with a sleeve length of 34/35 and it is long enough for me to not ride up my back and is not too short on the sleeve length (hits the my hand/wrist joint). $80 shipped within lower 48 US states. USPS money order and check (must wait to clear) accepted. ntesta04@yahoo.com
Jiffy Esteam handheld steamer. Used several times. $45 shipped to lower 48 States. Check (must wait to clear) or USPS money order accepted. ntesta04@yahoo.com
I have two, never worn, Gucci ties. Bought these several years and have been sitting in the tie box since. One tie is gray with light grayish hue stripe. The other tie is brown with a darker brownish hue alternating stripes. If you want one, $35 USD shipped. If you want both, $55 shipped. Shipping to only the lower 48 US States. ntesta04@yahoo.com
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira OH sorry, hiking and yardwork..... never mind, doesn't change anything yeah I wish it was just "yardwork"......try 70 acres of "yardwork".....
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Most people don't baby their jeans, I skate in mine and that's a hell of a lot harder on them than just hiking (which I have done as well) hiking and a lot more..... anyway I found a similar cut, Lucky 181 straight leg so that should be a viable replacement...
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum i do'nt understand how you've been on this forum for mroe than a year and have still to learn some knowledge about denim. i had a pair of lucky brands in high school. shit sucks. i used to wear because i didnt' particularly care about jeans and because they were on sale for real cheap, but i don see why people would actively seek to wear them. nothing special about the cut, denim, or...
well I spent most of yesterday looking online, including ebay, but no one has a 34 W Long so I'm SOL. I'll keep searching around....I'll go to my Lucky retail store as well. Thanks.
don't know why my question was lumped into the Newbie Beginner thread so posting this again on a separate thread... I dropped by the Lucky Brand jeans outlet near me today and was sad to find that the Mens 165 Straight leg with zip fly is no longer being made and sold in the retail stores, so the outlet did not have have any on hand. This was my favorite Lucky jeans model , the legs were not baggy and overall fit me very well. anyone know of a comparable Lucky brand...
I dropped by the Lucky Brand jeans outlet near me today and was sad to find that the Mens 165 Straight leg with zip fly is no longer being made and sold in the retail stores, so the outlet did not have have any on hand. This was my favorite Lucky jeans model , the legs were not baggy and overall fit me very well. anyone know of a comparable Lucky brand that fits like the 165? All they had on hand at the outlet store was the 181 bootleg.These are too baggy for my liking.