or Connect

Posts by Purplelabel

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172299972231 I know this is the wrong place, but I need cash today. Recent Gieves & Hawkes navy blue flannel blazer? , 42R, and pretty sure half canvassed. Sleeve: 26" Length: 31" Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5" Pit to put: 19" PM me.
My god. That Rolls Royce!
That Paul Smith jacket is dope.
The Canali and WH... Eep! PM me prices and shit, B!I don't usually like short sleeve shirts, what's the fit like?
 What sort of Paul Smith outerwear? 
Two items from yesterday's quick look; vintage Italian silk square & a new Aquascutum tie clip. Spotted a nice Roller too.      
Those BMW sneakers look to be made by Puma. I guess they're the same as the Ferrari and Porsche Design shoes they make. Doesn't look like much, but still pretty a cool find.
I don't wear shirts enough to snag it in afraid, but wouldn't mind seeing pictures out of curiosity
Anybody want a beautiful navy blue Gieves & Hawkes flannel blazer? 42R and making me wish it was a a 40R....   Measurements & daytime pictures if enough interested?              
I haven't touched a thrift shop in weeks. Oxfam has been slim pickings for at least 2 months, and nothing has changed. I did pop in today, and found this Gieves & Hawkes navy blue flannel jacket. I think it's a sport coat, but not sure. From January 2013's collection. Size 42R, but it's so nice around the shoulders I'm tempted to tailor it.   ...but it is available if any one wants it?