or Connect

Posts by brooklyn

Thank you for the response but I have a feeling that I may end up with the reverse problem of a dark spot. My two options that I considered is to wipe the entire shoe with alcohol to lighten the shoe or dye it a darker color. I went to B Nelson the other day to get their opinion. They really did not offer any advice either way. If they were to dye the shoe, which they really dont like to do it would have to be black.
These are a pair of factory seconds suede amoks from allen edmonds. It looked like there was a red pen mark that they tried to clean and left a spot. I was able to remove most of the pen mark with a q-tip and some alcohol but made the spot even lighter. Was using alcohol a bad idea?
Received factory second Amok with this spot. There was a red pen mark that they tried to remove. Can they be saved?
I just took delivery of these from allen edmonds seconds. There was a red ink mark that they cleaned but left this mark. Other than that the a shoes are fine. Is there a way to fix these? I was thinking about having them dyed darker closer to snuff if possible.
I have been wearing them for the past few months and loving every minute. It is difficult to see but the crease on the right shoe has a lighter color in the fold. I think it looks great the only issue is that it is not doing the same on the left shoe. The shoe has not been treated other than brushing. Is this normal?
Finally pulled the trigger on the horween burgundy db. They were on sale and i decided what the hell. Put a fresh coat on obeanuf lp on last night.
I will be visiting family in Wales this weekend and will probably do some shopping in Cardiff next week. From my last visit I remember a Tm Lewin which I will probably visit for some shirts. I hope to find some chukkas as well. can anyone recommend some other shops?
Thanks for posting a picture because I have been wondering how they would look after a few wears. Reminds me a lot like color #8 cordovan. I am debating between these and beeswax dbWhen you say stretch was it a lot? I am between us 8 and 8.5. Size 8 are to narrow but the 8.5 is a bit to roomy.
Curious to hear some feedback from people since I will visiting London in December. Some of the stuff is nice but is the pricpoint to high?
I did size down because I was tired of jeans stretching too much. I only wear jeans on the weekends which makes the process a lot longer.