or Connect

Posts by member2000r

Just FYI, I just got the reply from William Halstead.   "Many thanks for your enquiry and interest in our fabrics.   I assume you are comparing the weights of 2 ply and 3 ply mohair. The main choice between the 2 ply and 3 ply is more aesthetic rather than performance. The 3 ply is heavier as you noted, it is also demonstrating more mohair character; that is crispier and springier. Most people who know mohair would consider the 3 ply to be the more “vintage” option due...
Is William halstead 3 ply mohair blend a fabrics for warmer climate? It is heavy with around 390g in weight. Any experience?
Hi David, I believe the existence of silk makes the fabrics a good jacketing but not suiting material?
May I know why suede is preferred? Is peccary not good for shaft?
Material: Etrusco calf Sole: single leather sole Price with worldwide shipping, new one in store costs around US$550
Eurotex is not responsive to email at all, I will be glad if someone can provide a convenient way to communicate with them.
I believe the shell one is using machine stitching instead of the Dover technique.
wrong size, gonna get rid of them.   US$150, with free worldwide shipping.   Average $50 per pair.
Where can I buy Eurotex fabrics? The Eurotex Rome seems really not enthusiastic in selling fabrics to individuals? No reply for sending to Netherlands at least
Push