or Connect

Posts by Darkside

http://jamesclear.com/the-beginners-guide-to-intermittent-fasting   This type of diet is recently popular in many exercise and bodybuilding circles.
I agree with you except in this photo I think the Strands look great if you're looking for an American shoe. I wish AE would just start making sleeker shoes with less bulbous toe-boxes because there aren't many accessible offerings in this price range.
 They're two completely different shoes.
Diet is 80-90% of the battle. I see people with BMI's over 30 all time saying the reason they're overweight is because they don't have time to work out, because they want an excuse to keep eating poorly. Walking burns about 100 Calories/Mile anyway. It is what you put into your body that determines your habitus.
Nearly impossible to tell without seeing photos of the Small on you. What is your normal chest size? Mine is 42 and the L fits me great, albeit a little snug if I wear a sweater underneath. If you think the Ashby is boxy, don't even look at the Bedale.
ESPN is nearly unwatchable outside of PTI and Around the Horn.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. The suit is full-canvas MTM from Andrew Lock, who is actually a SF affiliate. Shirt and tie are Kamakura. According to @europrep, Andrew and Kent Wang use the same manufacturer.
With all of the talk about beginners in the WAYWRN thread, I think it's time I suck it up and finally get your guys' Good-Natured Advice. Here is what I wore for one of my final interviews. Apologies in advance for the subpar photos. Hope to acquire a non-iPhone camera soon.    [[SPOILER]]
Wow love your Seamaster. I think it would look great with a leather strap as well. What is the exact model of this? Would you say it rivals the Speedy, or is it apples and oranges?
 I often see someone at work wearing these Persols with your hair color and complexion and find them to look stylish as well as conservative.