or Connect

Posts by Darkside

Just issues in general.
John Wick was vastly entertaining and didn't take itself too seriously. And though this has no bearing on his acting skills, Keanu uses large portions of his income on charity. He even distributed a large sum of his pay from The Matrix to the special effects team, stating that they are the reason for the movie's success.
Just wondering Noodles, why the hate on Made in China. Just because something is made there does not mean it is low quality.... Sounds silly to completely rule out brands for that reason, especially when they may serve you more than adequately for a fraction of the cost.
The Yanko last seem more elegant than the Carmina Forest in the pictures quoted. I have not heard of Yanko before, but for the price it seems like a decent gamble, given that I do not have the option to try either shoe on first. Any other experiences on Yanko sizing?
Though Carmina quality may be better, the Yanko lasts seem more elegant than the Carmina Forest. It seems like a decent gamble, given I don't have the option to try either on. I haven't heard much information on Yanko sizing, however.
 Context
Depends on how long your torso is

@thefoxtooth This is very catchy. Great editing too. Did you do it yourself?