or Connect

Posts by Shazam

Received my 6th and 7th luxire shirt. I'm pretty satisfied with the fit since the 3rd shirt, but I keep tweaking every order. One of them was this white linen cotton shirt. It's a great casual shirt for summer days like these. Fabric is see through, but works well with rolled up sleeves and a white tee. Picture is a self shot at work, but gives a good impression.
Thanks for posting. The color looks rather grey, more than the slubby chambray, or is it just the pic. How about the light and airy aspect?
 Good question. I'm also looking for some more (medium weight) casual options for future orders. Currently I own the Slubby denim chambray and Dark denim chambray you mention. In addition, I have the White black gingham (maybe a suggestion? although it was $60 when I ordered) and the famous Sky blue oxford. Both good casual shirts. I'm kind of hesitated to order a shirt in a fabric of which I haven't seen a swatch or picture in this thread; made that mistake before. So...
Well, actually I don't know. Asked for brown/wooden buttons and got those. I think it are the coconut buttons. But luxire; correct me if I'm wrong
I own shirts in both the two fabrics. Here is a quick snap (sorry shirts not ironed yet). The slubby chambray is my favorite. The indigo has a little sheen on it, although that diminishes after a few washes.Hope it helps you.
 Quite nice fit, especially around the waist. Maybe consider darts in the back. I also notice pulling from shoulder towards the second button, causing diagonal creases. Have the same problem and have not yet found the source of the problem. Maybe someone else can clarify this..
Ordered 3 Luxire shirts until now; very satisfied overall. But the problem that keeps frustrating me are the diagonal creases from my shoulders towards the top buttons. I think I have square shoulders; Theresa suggested this. An 0.25" decrease in slope did not solve the problem noticeably. Would further decreasing the slope in future orders solve this problem, and how much (1 inch/2 inch)? It feels like there is just not enough fabric to close the top buttons. Moreover,...
The problem with my shirts is the pulling from both shoulders towards the top buttons. Reading this topic made me think I have square shoulders and the shoulders of the shirts slope too much. Would decreasing the slope in future orders solve this problem, and how much (1 inch/2 inch)? It feels like there is just not enough fabric to close the top buttons. Moreover, I think my chest pushes forward while my shoulders lean back. Must shoulder pitch also be adjusted? Also...