or Connect

Posts by oxfordms

Sorry, I just saw this thread. I think I should have posted this here to begin with. Because of my dog's newly developed appetite for shoes, I need a pair of dress shoes by Saturday. Tuesday, my dog ate my black dress shoes. This wasn't too big a deal, since they were old and of low quality to begin with. I have a dance to go to on Saturday though, so I have to get shoes by then. I only have a few options that I can go with, as I need the shoes so soon. The...
I have a choice to make. Because of my dog's newly developed appetite for shoes, I need a pair of dress shoes by Saturday. Tuesday, my dog ate my black dress shoes. This wasn't too big a deal, since they were old and of low quality to begin with. I have a dance to go to on Saturday though, so I have to get shoes by then. I only have a few options that I can go with, as I need the shoes so soon. The options: Florsheim Edgar Bostonian Andover Cole Hann...
I have a question regarding the suitability of dress shoes for dancing.  In short, can you use dress shoes for dancing without ruining them, or should you buy a pair specifically for that purpose?    A while ago I took up ballroom dancing, and have been steadily working at it.  I had previously been using a pair of cheap shoes- my dress shoes- but they're at the end of their life.  So now I need to buy new shoes for dancing, and I also need a new pair of dance shoes.  I...