or Connect

Posts by Ben23

Hey, whatever happened to that wide spread, cotton tencel? Did that ever get released? Do you still plan on releasing it?
Mauro,   I sent you an email at Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com. Is that the best way to reach you? Its nothing too important but something I need to get situated. Thanks for the help.
How did people size the new overdyes? Would anyone suggest sizing down? I am a small BD and am thinking maybe an AD XS but am still waiting for some money to come in before I make a purchase to try them out. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
So would you guys recommend sizing down on the overdyes then? I have a couple shirts, all small BD that fit perfectly. Would a small BD in the ovedyes be to big you think? If so am I better off with the XS AD or BD? Thanks for anyone who can help!
Does anyone know if the button down collar on the anchor print is the same size as the spread collar? The spread collar was a bit big for my liking so I'd rather avoid having to deal with another return for a similar issue
Mauro,    any idea when the second batch of the khaki florals will be ready? I'm looking forward to both that and the tobacco henley.
Curious if I didn't receive a newsletter or if one didn't drop. I know on the last one it said there would be one on March 24. If not no worries, just wanting to make sure I didn't fail to receive it.
I ordered a tobacco henley along with my preorder for a khaki floral. I'm assuming they will be shipped together. Any idea how long the wait will be from now? Also any chance there will be any dotted shirts this s/s? I love the pink one but usually wear a small BD and am nervous the small AD will be too baggy. THoughts?
Just a heads up, the geometric print's price is $0.00
Mauro,   any chance you could tell us what the overdye colors will be? I thought they were going to be in the newsletter. Looking forward to them!