or Connect

Posts by dwinnier

Mens wearhouse vs Jos A Bank .... who sells the cheapest crap?
For sale... Nicolet men's watch. Automatic movement, genuine padded alligator strap, single deployant clasp, scratch resistant sapphire crystal with an exhibition "skeletonized" back w/ free watchwinder. ASKING $199>>>$179>>>$149>>$135 or best offer. -Case and clasp rose gold plated (coated multiple times, will not fade) - See through mechanized movement at the 6 o'clock position - 23 jewel automatic movement - Water resistant to 330 ft. - Double window...
For sale... Nicolet men's watch. Automatic movement, genuine padded alligator strap, single deployant clasp, scratch resistant sapphire crystal with an exhibition "skeletonized" back w/ free watchwinder. ASKING $199 shipped.>>>$179>>>$149 or best offer. -Case and clasp rose gold plated (coated multiple times, will not fade) - See through mechanized movement at the 6 o'clock position - 23 jewel automatic movement - Water resistant to 330 ft. - Double window...
For sale... Nicolet men's watch. Automatic movement, genuine padded alligator strap, single deployant clasp, scratch resistant sapphire crystal with an exhibition "skeletonized" back w/ free watchwinder. ASKING $199 shipped.>>>$179>>>$149 or best offer. -Case and clasp rose gold plated (coated multiple times, will not fade) - See through mechanized movement at the 6 o'clock position - Water resistant to 330 ft. - Double window displaying date at the 12 o'clock...
Navy Canali suit with soft windowpane pattern (from a distance it looks solid). 3 button roll to two, side vent 120's fabric, excellent drape/excellent condition. Collecting dust in my closet. Purchased from Nordstrom around Christmas 08...havent worn in months. Asking $219 shipped or best offer! Will post more pics soon. Canali 56L EU Length from top of collar - 34" shoulder 19.5" Sleeve 26.75" w 2" to let out Chest 48" around Pants: Outseam...
Gently worn brown (chocolate) Gucci loafers from Neiman Marcus. Size 11.5 D. Asking $179>>$139>>$119 shipped to CONUS. Will ship with free cedar shoe trees.
Gently worn brown (chocolate) Gucci loafers from Neiman Marcus. Size 11.5 D. Asking $179>>$139 shipped to CONUS. Will ship with free cedar shoe trees.
did a re-measure and it may be 33.5 (using a better tape measure). Isaia is generally shorter than most because of neapolitan cut. I'm 6'1" and the length on me is perfect
I did a re-measure and it may be 33.25. Isaia is generally shorter than most because of neapolitan cut. I'm 6'1" and the length on me is perfect.
For sale.. Isaia suit 56L Eu charcoal gray with light blue PS. Single breasted 3 button roll to 2, side vents, functional button holes, 190's fabric purchased from Stanley Korshak in early 09. This suit is part of Isaia's solo 8 program. Essentially, Isaia only made 8 suits from this fabric exclusively for Stanley Korshak. You'll note in one of the pics a tag which details this as #4 of 8 (hard to see). The original price was $3,400. This suit has been gently worn to work...