or Connect

Posts by dwinnier

Gently worn navy blue Oxxford 1220 suit 44L pin stripe purchased from Stanley Korshak in Dallas Tx( Fall 2010). Original price $2,450, asking $649 >>>599>>$499>>$449>>$399 NOW $299! shipped anywhere in CONUS. The suit is 2 button single breasted with side vents. Pants are flat front with 1 3/4 in cuffs. The jacket has not been altered with the exception of functional button holes on sleeves. Please PM me if interested. Measurements: Length top of collar -...
Gently worn Sartoria Partenopea suit purchased from Pockets menswear in Dallas, Tx. Original retail $3,400 asking $649>>$599>>$499>>$349>>$299>>>$249>>$199>>$179 shipped If you're not familiar with this brand.. it was started by former Kiton staff and is mostly sold in Europe. The suit is sz 56L peak lapel with ticket pocket and side vents. the suit is in excellent condition, please PM me with any questions if interested. Price includes shipping anywhere in...
Never, under any circumstance is my wife (or any woman) allowed to buy clothes, shoes, accessories, etc for me! NEVER!! First of all, many woman like to "match" colors when buying ( the tie must match the suit, or shirt or shoes etc). Too many women don't know how to work with contrast or complimentary colors when it comes to menswear, don't even mention patterns. IMO, it's a sad state of affairs when I see a grown ass man letting his wife or gf pick out his clothes.
Oxxford Type "A" PS suit, Stefano Ricci Tie, Pink DS and Robert Talbott pocket square
Oxxford Type "A" PS suit, Stefano Ricci Tie, Pink DS, Robert Talbott pocket square.
Oxxford Type "A" PS suit, Stefano Ricci Tie, Pink DS and Robert Talbott pocke square.
have two Isaia suits size 56L that dont fit anymore. One is a chocolate brown with rust stripe, 3btn slight roll to 2. side vents awesome 130's fabric (has a good sheen to it) purchased from Neiman Marcus- Stewart model. The other is a 56L 2 button single breasted "true" blue suit (slightly brighter than Navy) with light blue PS. This piece has an ultra lightweight wool 120's fabric suitable for spring/summer months side vent, purchased from Neiman Marcus -Base "S"...
I have two Isaia suits size 56L that dont fit anymore. One is a chocolate brown with rust stripe, 3btn slight roll to 2. side vents awesome 120's fabric (has a good sheen to it) purchased from Neiman Marcus- Stewart model. The other is a 56L 2 button single breasted "true" blue suit (slightly brighter than Navy) with light blue PS. This piece has an ultra lightweight wool 120's fabric suitable for spring/summer months side vent, purchased from Neiman Marcus -Base...
There are 10 shirts in all. All shirts have no stains, rips and are clean, dry cleaning tags still attached with light starch. Hawes and Curtis shirts only worn once. The group photo displays shirts as follows: Top row- Charles Tyhwritt blue check pattern french cuff, Ecru(cream) Hawes and Curtis french cuff, Hawes and Curtis lavender with dark navy stripe french cuff, Hawes and Curtis white french cuff, Neiman Marcus private label light blue & brown check barrell...
I have several barely worn dress shirts by Hawes and Curtis, Canali, Charles Tyrwhitt, Ike Behar, Robert Talbott etc. retail value over $1,000. All shirts are size 17.5 or 17" neck and 36" sleeve. All still have dry cleaning tags on them as I havent worn them in months (sitting in plastic bags in my closet). Most are either stipped patterns or plaid/check/gingham pattern (Blues, whites, lavender, light green etc.) I may have as many as 10 shirts to sell with a possible...