or Connect

Posts by dwinnier

For Sale..Santoni "Quadrant" model size 12 D worn EXACTLY 3 TIMES!. Dark brown in color with detailed antiquing. Do a web search and you'll find these shoes retail for $1,300!! This shoe is true to size...an 11.5 could wear these also. The shoe is goodyear welted and purchased at Nordstrom in Seattle, WA. Asking $399>>$299[/B]>>$249>>$199 shipped to CONUS Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.
Gently worn Oxxford Type "A" model navy pin stripe suit size 44L. Wool/silk/linen blend (beautiful fabric) 2 btn side vent Purchased from Stanley Korshak in Dallas, TX with retail price of $3495. The suit is in excellent condition, no rips, holes or stains. Please see measurements below. PM if interested..asking $399>>$349[/B>>$299]>>$249>>$199>>$179 shipped within the US. Length from top of collar: 33in Shoulder; 19.5 in Sleeve: 27in with 2 in to let out Chest 23...
Thanks. Just saw your pic... very nice!! I love the color... I can use a split toe, it's been about 8yrs since I wore a pair.
Sounds good... I too like what's being done with pebble grain... I already have a pair of Di Bianco pebble grain but I think Bontoni does it better. You may not be able to see it in the pic but the stitching on these shoes are black which IMO adds a nice contrast to the color. It's good to know that many others share my passion for fine footwear! BTW, did you purchase your Bontoni's from a trunk show (special order). I was told by my rep at Stanley Korshak that it...
Stanley Korshak in Dallas. I'm almost dreading the day I first wear them... I just want to wipe them down with a soft cloth!
Just purchased this pair of Bontoni "Excelsior" triple monk with peeble grain. Photographed in jeans.. though I will probably only wear with tailored clothing.
For sale brand new in box never worn Frateli Rossetti brown monk strap dress shoe. Size 12 (marked as 11UK, translates to a 12 US). This shoe has slight antiqueing to it with a true medium brown color. This shoe is true to size with a D width. Original p $395.. asking $199>>$179>>$149>>$129 shipped.
Men over the age of 18 wearing flip flops... put on some damn shoes and dress like a man!!! Women wearing flip flops with dirty feet... its like they were walking in dirt all day and decided to go out without cleaning they're feet!! People who cant stop looking at their damn "Smart phone" ... It's a phone with email, pics and useless aps... wow! get over it!!
For Sale... Custom Scarpe DiBianco shoes Size 12 purchased from Stanley Korshak trunk show in Dallas, Tx. Shoes are brown with burnished (slightly darkened) toe and heel, reversed stitch detail, double buckle in excellent condition, worn about 8 - 10 times. This shoe is true to size, may also fit 11.5. width is normal. Shoes will ship in orginal box. Asking $499 >>$379>>$299shipped. Please PM me if interested, see pics below.
For sale.. Beautiful ISAIA charcoal flannel pin stripe suit. This fabric is relatively lightweight and is not only good for fall/winter but IMO can be worn year round in Northern climates. The piece is single breasted 2 button, side vents, functional button holes on sleeve. Slacks are cuffed and everything is in perfect condition. ASKING $499>$399>$349>>$299Shipped. PM me if interested. See measurements below: Length top of collar - 33.5" Shoulder - 19.5" Sleeve - 27"...