or Connect

Posts by StylenotFashion

I'm still on my Dux Bed. So now it's been 18 years. Still going strong and providing a great nights sleep!
As I stated in an earlier post...imo "cool quartz watches" is an oxymoron. ... having said that there is a vintage IWC Flierger Pilot Chronograph Model #3741. What I really like about this watch is: A. Its size is 37mm or 38mm (l'm off/done with big watches) B.The movement was produced by Jeager le Coultre. While the primary movement (itself) is quartz the chronograph portion of the movement is mechanical with over 230 hand made 'mechanical' pieces. So...in this case (no...
Try Mario's & Butch Blum if they are still in business they are both good stores with a high taste level
Maybe you guys can pull me out of the 'dark ages'. I have a DINC and I've been loving it! What does it mean, and what are the.benefits "to root a phone" ? What is Froyo? Thanks
Check out: Mario's and Butch Blum
I just picked up the HTC Droid Incredible... and guess what.... Livin the Dream
What type of Bike?
Beautiful kit! Heirloom quality
Please allow a bit of knowledge and style to be passed on from an older statesman... Tie Etiquette: Or, Ten Golden Rules for a Tarnished Age We tend to agree with the maxim that men of style are never too fashionable, that idiosyncrasy always plays its part in stylish dress. And yet there are unspoken rules that a gentleman ignores at his own peril. Not exactly an arcane code, but there are unwary subtleties of dress. The smaller points of wearing a tie makes a good...