or Connect

Posts by justonemore

And winding it down for this last round of binge shoe buying.....another St James 2...but.... in Vintage Oak....This was kind of one of those "As long as I'm at it, then why the heck not?" types of purchases. I could have let it go...but...who couldn't use a(nother) high quality brown semi-brogue oxford in their wardrobe at such a reasonable cost? Am  I right here guys? lol          
St James 2 in Vintage Rioja......          
St. Ives in Vintage Cedar......    
St James 2 in "mole" suede...      
We'll follow it with some Westminster's in Vintage Cherry...          
Get 6 new G&Gs in...And get sick enough not to even want to try them on...Oh Well...On the road to recovery and breaking out the new purchases....Let's start off with some Wigmore's....        
  Ha. It might actially fit me a bit better... I usually wait for the "last pair" and "end of season" sales and then buy in bulk. lol.  I'll admit that I cheated on the unpacking a bit and tried on one of each pair this evening before calling it a night and wrapping things up before bed.  I'll get some photos tomorrow when there's light outside. As for "in the wild"...well I'm going to at least get toe taps on them first.....I'm also considering toppies...With all the...
 I sent you a PM with the "deets". This may date me a bit....but I had to google that one. lol.
At least I didn't get carried away and buy 12. Lol. I'll have to admit to borrowing a bit on my budget for this one & I don't imagine that I'll be in the market for new shoes over the next few months...but who knows? a good deal might come along, right? Lol.
UPS had me waiting until 5:40pm. Of course my daughter needs to be picked up from daycare by 6:30pm...so all I got was a bit of a teaser (I did try on one of the Wigmore's before bolting through the door). Oh well. The kids will be asleep by midnight. Lol.