or Connect

Posts by PinkestFlamingo

Thx - CIMA is a management accountants qualification - I've ruled it out as it will pigeonhole me into finance consulting.
I don't know if an insole might help you there. A bog-standard leather insole can make a noticeable difference (tried and tested with some RL sneakers).
Handy hints. I'll invest in a richer or more neutral suit later in the year.   Incidentally, there is a pink pattern in the tie which that particular shirt brings out really well.
I'm not entirely convinced that the below works, something about the blues of the tie and suit does not appear to be working: can anybody recommend an alternative? I'm not sure charcoal will do it - it's proved a difficult tie to match with anything.       N.B. the suit fits far better than it appears in this photo, my raised arm's disturbed the drape a bit.
I'm not entirely convinced that the below works, something about the blues of the tie and suit:       Can anybody recommend an alternative? I'm not sure charcoal will do it - it's proved a difficult tie to match with anything.   N.B. the suit fits far better than it appears in this photo, my raised arm's disturbed the drape a bit.
 Always a tough call... but if the shoe is too wide, should you be getting a narrower size (E) and not a smaller size? Or have I misunderstood what you mean by "wide in the front"?
I counted about 40 a couple of months ago.
 Your first response was nevertheless appreciated and considered carefully. Der Spiegel also helpful. I'll have a play with browns and textures and see what comes out of it. If not then the gas hobs are going on.
bump