or Connect

Posts by bry2000

I like the look of the 310. Especially without the captoe.
Dieworkwear did a great job summarizing many different options. There are a lot of directions you can go. My sense is if you are attracted to the Tod's piece or something from Berluti, you are likely more interested in something more "designer-y" or more conspicuously luxurious. A number of Dieworkwear's suggestions may be better values or better makes, but more subdued or traditional in style. If I were looking for a high end case that is luxurious, not ostentatious...
I like that brown.
I agree with this sentiment completely. I find the 2030 last the least appealing among the lasts that I have tried on (2030, 1035, 2040, 110). I have a pair of the service boots with cap toe on the 2030 with dainite and I will likely sell them.Actually, it's a good thing that most retailers subscribe to the 2030 Service Boot construct or else I would have a collection that likely rivals yours by now. I actually feels as if I am saving money!
Dieworkwear, I have the snow smock and the deck jacket. I like both models and look forward to colder weather when I can wear them. I regret passing on the long fishtail parka a couple of years ago since it is the model I now really want. I would look again at the snow smock. I imagine you have enough M65s and deck jackets at this point.
This past Spring/Summer, the designer Ann Demeulemeester did some high rise, very slim/tapered trousers. Worth checking out the Fall/Winter collection. Thom Browne trousers also feature a higher rise.
Ok thanks I will. I did not know that rule.
I am possibly interested in an appointment. This has been asked before, but not answered so far as I can tell. What is your price range and how many fittings are involved?
whoa, already sold out of my size in the brown mountain parka.
Understood. Thanks.