or Connect

Posts by bry2000

And Westbrook is supposed to be a style icon. Wonder if he even knows who the Ramones were (look #3)? Also, good to know that someone buys Givenchy besides wealthy Chinese high school kids (look #10).
Gee, those Massdrop trainers turned out to be a shit show. I am just happy that Massdrop offered the opportunity to cancel an order due to the delays.
^ You going for that 1970s Farrah Fawcett hairstyle? Google it if you have no idea what I am talking about.
Interesting. I did not even know the Dayton shirt was a model offered SS16.
I found the shirts from FW15 ran very large. Not a scientific analysis, but it seems to me that the SS shirts run a bit trimmer than those for FW.
Caraceni by a mile over Steed. Would love to try Caraceni at some point in my life. At least in pictures, Steed jackets seem so flat or two dimensional (not sure of a better way to describe this).
I believe nothing ages you more than wearing wide wale corduroys.
I have had several pairs of 90/10 cotton/cashmere cord trousers in the past. I found them to be durable and pleasant to wear because of the cashmere content. I think a thinner wale looks better overall for cord jackets and trousers. However, I can't imagine getting a cord suit at this point. I feel as if I would always reach for options other than a corduroy suit for any relevant occasion. Now that I think about it, I am pretty sure I donated the corduroy jackets that...
It is Delivery Duty Paid. From the web: "Delivered duty paid (DDP) is a transaction where the seller pays for the total costs associated with transporting goods and is fully responsible for the goods until they are received and transferred to the buyer. This includes paying for shipping costs, export and import duties, insurance and any other expenses incurred during shipping of the goods. DDP is a type of delivery agreement that puts all of the risks and charges with the...
They just had one last week. It has expired though.