or Connect

Posts by bry2000

I am looking for the EG FW14 reversible Over Vest in the navy/red floral pattern (solid navy on the other side). Nepenthes NY is sold out ( I checked). Anyone have a lead where I might find it (size L)? Thank you.
for the reversible, go TTS for sure. Even though some of the wools are heavy, the coat is a bit oversized so you really need to layer underneath to feel warm.
It does look too tight.
Does anyone here have any experience or opinion of Seraphin leather and/or shearling jackets. I know Will at ASW has commented positively. Any opinion of this jacket on Barney's website for instance: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BNY-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=503596524 Seems classic and clean. Thoughts?
Does anyone have recent experience ordering from Orslow in Japan. They will send the item via EMS. So Orlow and EMS -- what are the odds that I got hit with customs/duties in the US? Thanks.
Is there a current code for the the corner?
Both fit slim, but I went with my regular size and it was the right decision.
slim but TTS on the jersey shawl cardigan
I would strongly recommend doing the M65 with the internal hood and drawstring. I think you need to stay true to the military design even if you make it slimmer. Otherwise it is just another jacket with multiple pockets. If you are going to do an M65, do an M65. If you want to make a field jacket, then make a field jacket. I think something in between will not work.
Really good sale. The Allen Edmonds for RL were down to $100. I picked up 3 pairs: chocolate brown suede longwings, snuff suede longwings, and dark brown leather 2 eyelet chukkas. All size 9. I may end up parting with a couple of pairs and will post in the marketplace if I do.