or Connect

Posts by bry2000

Guys, I overdid it for the FW14. There are a few things that I purchased but never got around to wearing. So I am considering letting them go to anyone who missed out. Things such as the brown/orange knit combi-vest (size L and sold out very early), brown homespun bedford (XL -- runs small), brown homespun/khaki linen reversible coat (size L). Please PM me otherwise I will likely list them.
I went TTS also. The cut is fuller than that of the Andover and the Bedford (which sometimes runs small, depending on the fabric)
I have that Geller jacket in boiled wool from the Fall. It is an outstanding piece.
The Epaulet boot has more character, in my opinion. So I would choose the Alt Wein.
Speaking of questions. can you pls provide sizing advice on the GRP bubble shawl cardigans for someone 42/43R, size Large in most knits like Inis. Thanks.
kixslf, you seem to be sold out of many sizes already. You just order 1 unit in each size?
Has anyone received or posted a picture of the Scout boots?
I received my first order from NMWA yesterday. I was impressed by the fast delivery and packaging. And I am extremely pleased with each of the items that I had ordered.
It's a very nice, versatile piece. Don't know what you are comparing it to or deciding between.
Isn't that the Baker from SS14? I would not over think it -- it is a very easy jacket to wear. Wear it with any casual outfit...t-shirt or popover with any type of EG trouser...trainers or casual shoes.