or Connect

Posts by bry2000

Ok, I am a 42R in non-slim cuts. I take a L in most EG outerwear (except things like the Highland Parka) and jackets (but the L in the slim models like the Andover are too small). Do you think a 3 for me in Ring (winter weight)? Thanks!
Hmmn, guess if one typically wears 42R in suits, either a 2 or 3 could work with the Ring. MoK, do you find your size 3 to be too big?
Hi, Has anyone tried the Donner Jacket from this season? Just looking for opinions on it and fit advice (TTS?). Is it very boxy? Thanks in advance. https://www.mangotstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/fall05.jpg
Hmm, will have to check out the shorter shop coats this year. I hope they don't look like long sport coats.
Does anyone have the Tavistock (Jodhpur boot)? Any pics of it in the wild?
Any chance you will do those combat boots in calfskin leather? They look pretty good on the website, but do not want couro cromo.
Gary, don't know if I missed it, but is the grey homespun cotton or wool?
I own the FW14 highland and tried on the FW15 version yesterday. I took the same size both versions -- size one down from regular size.
I have been looking at the Score coat, but a little unsure how best to wear it. Is it best worn open with the liner showing and folded over? It looks a little clumsy to me when it is fully buttoned. Can anyone who owns it comment?
Are those Inglese shirts bespoke, MTM, or just MTO from a stock size?