Posts by bry2000

Besides SNS, I would suggest North Sea Clothing and Engineered Garments.
^ I don't, but they should come with a free tetanus shot.
PRICE DROP I am offering a NWT Drakes London Fair Isle Sweater. The body is a cream color with donegal like flecks of light blue and yellow. Details: Crew Neck Set in Sleeve Cream Color with Donegal Flecks of light blue and yellow Fair Isle Pattern 100% wool Made in Ireland Size: 42 (True to size fit) P2P: 22" Shoulder: 21" Offer: $110 $100 or best offer Shipped with Tracking within CONUS
PRICE DROP I am offering a NWT pair of Junya Watanabe Man x Levi's Patchwork Denim Jeans. This model was part of Junya's Fall 2016 runway collection. Details: Levi's 510 style (as indicated on back patch) Color: Black (tagged by retailer), but looks more like an Indigo/Black mix -- see non-stock photos Slim fit Zip fly 5 pocket style Leather branded patch Faux leather back pockets 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane Made in Japan Sizing: 34x34 (tagged on back pocket); XL is...
I am offering a NWT Stephan Schneider Turtle Fields sweater from the recent FW2016 season. This is an alpaca/wool knit turtleneck in black. The fabric has a bit of stretch. This will fit a size Medium with the intended slouchiness. It can also work for a person who is normally a size Large -- it will just provide a snugger, but workable fit. Details: Integrated rib knit neckline and cuffs Split hem (longer in the back) with side slits Knit from a soft yet substantial...
PRICE DROP I am offering a NIB pair of E. Marinella Suspenders (Braces) Details: Pink Brown Leather Ends Interchangeable clips or leather ends (you can remove the clips if that is your preference) 6 buttons for your trousers Adjustable -- one size fits most Retail Price: $190 Offer is: $95 $90 $85 shipped within CONUS (with tracking) No returns
^ blacked out Lanvin's I will eventually get a pair.
Massimo Alba garment dyed fabrics are fantastic.
I am looking to sell a NWT RRL Railroad Stripe Workshirt in Indigo. This shirt has a very soft hand, yet is very sturdy. Size Medium Shoulder: 18.5" P2P: 22" NWT Retail: $225 Offer: $90 shipped within USA MiC Please contact with questions, etc.
Thanks for sharing @gustavobradley. I am considering the 100% wool version and agree that would be the way to go. Do you have any idea if the Tubeway is a recurring model or a one time style? I already bought the Mastodan long trench bomber (and love it). So just trying to decide if I should go for the Tubeway now or pace myself for another season.