or Connect

Posts by bry2000

No idea what that is or how it relates to NMWA.
Hoping the key unlocks a 50% off discount code.
You missed nothing.
No, dude. This is not an overstock sale of current season's merchandise at a discount to a clearly identifiable retail price. This is where you go to spend $5,000 on a fucsia and orange plaid sport coat that has spent the last 10 years collecting dust on the floor of a dirty warehouse. If that is your thing, you have found nirvana.
Prices are very high. Selection is atrocious. You can probably search this thread for more details about past sales.
Past Soiffer Kiton sales have been awful. FYI.
Hmm not feeling this one ^. Maybe it needs to be seen in person to have a good sense for it.
Hard to tell for sure, but looks as though the Viberg Chelseas are made with goodyear welt construction. Is that correct? At first glance, I like them, but also kind of feel as if they are in between a rugged style and a CMish style. So perhaps neither here nor there. I find that Viberg really excels at making rugged looking work boots with stitchdown construction. When they veer from that, the results can still be good, but not as special.
That is awesome and timely with the season starting tonight.
I think if Andy were to wear a cheesehead hat with that outfit, he'd break the Internet. Go Pack!Everyone relax; I am joking.