or Connect

Posts by bry2000

What size is that Brunello cashmere bomber?
A few questions for the SS pre-order: Is the fuzzy grey fabric prone to shedding? What are the colors in the multi-colored basketweave (having a heard time seeing them on my screen)? What color does the jacket read from the distance (beige?)? Thanks.
Yes, real mccoys will be as close to an "authentic" M65 without being an actual vintage piece. EG's field jackets are Daiki's interpretation of a field jacket.and less true to historical precedents. I have the waxed field jacket from FW14 and I lost count of the number of pockets it has. It is not a traditional field jacket. Both are great. It is just a matter of what you are looking for.
I think dopey is overloaded with jeans and t-shirts.
Not even that for me since mine sits in my closet unfunded.
They are C&J. I have the loden suede.
If I take a Large in the Gitman and Individualized Epaulet shirts, would I take a Large as well in the EPLA Overdye oxfords? Thanks.
Not sure how I feel about an oversized coat with cropped trousers. Seems to work for him; not sure I would do it.
Mike, any chance you would offer those snorkel parkas (made in USA) again in the future?
You really need to try on the Forestiere before buying. It fits really large. I went down 2 sizes from my normal size and it was still too big/unflattering. I like the idea of the jacket, but not the execution.