Posts by bry2000

What does "NR" stand for?
Wearing shorts when not at a beach, pool, resort, or doing an athletic activity Proper trousers with no break (hate seeing socks when one is walking, moving, etc.) Wearing a field jacket with a shirt and tie. Especially the popular, but horrible, Eidos field jackets. Flip flops Sandals for men Tyrolean shoes (eg, Paraboot Michael, Heschung Thuya)
Just wanted to follow up my post from a few weeks ago and say that I was able to successfully get a (partial) reimbursement for return shipping to TBS using the Return Shipping on Us feature of Paypal. The return shipping to TBS was $35 and Paypal is covering $30 per their policy. The process with Paypal was pretty straightforward once I was able to supply the requisite information. It is a nice benefit since return shipping to foreign vendors can be costly.
With all the groupthink on SF these days, that is all I could come up with.
I love ribbon detail that was used throughout the FW16 collection.
PRICE DROP I am offering a NWT Dries van Noten Tote Bag in an Olive psychedelic print from the FW2016 season. The bag features a psychedelic print inspired by the American Artist Wes Wilson's iconic 1960's and 1970's Rock Posters. Details: Canvas fabric Leather straps Zip Closure Width: 17,75" Height: 19" Retail: $488 Offered: $220 $210 or best offer shipped with tracking within CONUS
PRICE DROP I am offering a NIB pair of Greats x Orley Royale Sneakers in Light Blue Suede. These sneakers were a collaboration between the Brooklyn based sneaker brand, Greats, and the NY based knitwear company, Orley. SF's own Synthese named Greats as one of the best Common Projects alternatives in a recent article posted on SF. Details: New in Box (these have been tried on in-store and exhibit minimal shop wear -- see photos of soles) Light blue suede Margom...
I am offering two NWT EG Workaday Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirts in size Large. One is a blue candy stripe. The other is a red candy stripe. These are absolutely staple shirts. The fabric is very thick and hardy. Beautiful collar roll as well. I bought these shirts as backups, but these shirts are so sturdy that I don't think I will ever wear out the shirts I have. Details: Button Down Collar Long-sleeves with one button cuff Patch Chest pocket Pleated back...
I am looking to sell two NWT EG Workaday Oxford Cloth Buttondown Shirts (size Large). One is light blue stripe. The other is red stripe. $110 each shipped within CONUS. Or take both for $190 shipped CONUS. Size Large p2p: 23" Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeve: 26.25"