or Connect

Posts by bry2000

Hi, will you be getting a restock of the Heirloom sweater in dark glacier?
These boots look great. What last is this (please bear with me; I don't want to read the whole thread)? And is the consensus that one should go with Barrie size for this last (for future reference)?
Epaulet did not start the work shirt/jacket concept. They merely copied it (with their own interpretation), much like others are copying it now. Their version gets a lot of visibility because of their presence of this forum and their vocal client base. But what they are doing is not particularly new or original. No need to attack me for saying this; I bought an olive Doyle myself.
Does anyone find that the flannels and the quilted blackwatch shirt run big relative to the poplins. I wear a large in the poplins and oxfords, but I am swimming in the large in the flannels and the quilted blackwatch. I am thinking of posting my NWT quilted blackwatch shirt (size L) that I got from the Unionmade sale in "Buying and Selling". Kindly let me know if anyone is looking for the Large.
Sale is OK, not nearly as good as last year's. Lots of ties, as noted. Some repeats from last year. Nothing particularly special. Pocket squares and scarves were kind of blah. If you are in need of ties and scarves, it is worth stopping by since the prices are decent. No sports coasts. Limited knits and shirts.
Does anyone have a current coupon code for thecorner.com? Thanks.
Regrettably, I am selling a NWT Brunello Cucinelli Hooded Suede Jacket from the FW 2013-14 season. Beautifully rich wine color (the Cucinelli website calls the color Syrah). Size is Medium (would fit a US 40-42 or EU 50-52). The suede is absolutely incredible and butter-soft. Retail price was $4,995 and it is currently on sale on the Cucinelli website for $2,998. Price: $2,400 includes shipping within CONUS. This is a stunning piece and I wish I did not have to sell...
Does anyone know where I can find the Stark in Navy Mix in size XL? Can't find it anywhere. Thanks.
Forgive me if this has been covered in this thread. I am looking for sizing help on the Buttero sneakers and boots available on the NMWA website. For reference, I measure a fairly true US 9D. I wear size 42 in Common Projects, 8.5D on the Alden Barrie Last. What size do you recommend for the sneakers or boots. TTS, or size down 1/2 or full size? Thank you.
Interesting thread. I had one suit made by C&M about 8 years ago. Very similar commission to yours: 13 oz Lessers grey nailhead, 3 piece, SB peak lapel, but with a vest without lapels. Joe Morgan is a great guy -- very personable, professional, and a perfectionist. He has a definite house style, which one must buy into if one is to be happy with the result. Yes, he can accomodate requests around the margin, such as ticket pockets, shape of lapels, etc. But your suit...