or Connect

Posts by bry2000

MoK, I may be interested in your dungaree shop coat if the L does not work.
I went TTS in the shop coat and it was the right decision. It is a boxy, loose fitting piece. Going down a size could have worked as well, but a closer fit.
For those who purchased either the Our Legacy suede zip or Our Legacy floral bomber in size L (50) from Mr. Porter -- if the size does not work out for you, I am interested. Please PM. Thanks.
I agree Yuketen sizing is inconsistent, especially when you venture into the Made in Canada and Made in Mexico models.
Simple question: what is the difference between the boondocker and the service boot. They look the same to me.
I like the idea of a blacked out boot (Scout, Service?) with a combination of black unicorn roughout and dusty black leather -- on a black gloxi-cut sole.
I suggest: Pecos Boot Black Unicorn Roughout 2005 last not sure about sole. Or same boot with the tobacco chamios.
what size jacket and trousers are you looking for?
I have a NWT EG combi vest (size Large) in the brown/orange knit that I am looking to sell. This fabric sold out quickly in all configurations. Here is a link to pictures of the vest on the Corridor Shop's website. http://www.thecorridorstore.com/collections/engineered-garments/products/engineered-garments-combi-vest-orange-brown-sweater-knit
I am selling the iconic 4 Horsemen Custom Knit Sweater in Denim Blue. It is NWT and measures a 44 or XL. The sizing tag is missing so please see measurements to confirm that this is a size 44. Only 12 were made in this colorway. My offering price is $230 plus shipping. Hand-knit in Canada. Wool is very thick and hearty and makes for an extremely warm garment. Raglan sleeves, two front pockets, cabling on the body. This is a beautiful incredibly well made...