or Connect

Posts by bry2000

I would not cuff the cord. I would cuff the linen unless the leg opening is very narrow, in which case, I would not cuff.
I just searched old threads, which seem to say that the RLPL Made in Italy shoes are made by Silvano Sassetti. So not sure if this still applies or they are now made by Lattanzi. Do people have any experience with the RLPL Made in Italy shoes in any case? Can anyone comment? I know the retail on the boots is $1500, but let's assume they are purchased at a deep discount.
Does anyone know who makes the RLPL boots Made in Italy? For example, the Penfield (Chelsea) or the Macon Boot (http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4325820)?
that bucket hat is sick.
I find the measurements on the UM website to be unreliable. What are other people's experience with relying on their measurements?
I am TTS on the Plain Toe Ripple Sole.
Thanks. That is helpful. What is your standard suit size -- 42R? for the reversible coat, I took a Large, which is a little too big in the body (too much fullness), but fit much better in the shoulders than the Medium. Workshirts are the same. I have been buying the Large, which is probably a touch big (in the body and sleeves), but the Medium was too constraining. The Liner jacket seems to be cut full, but EG should not be worn fitted IMO.
Sold out everywhere. If not, I would have already purchased it.
For anyone who has the FW14 EG Liner jacket -- can you advise on sizing? True to your normal EG outerwear size? For example, I am a Large in most EG outerwear (reversible coat, M41, etc.). Would I take a Large in the Liner? Measurements on the web seem to be all over the place.
I agree. The homespun and this season's blue/red floral.